Home The Bridge
Options

When you want Dr. Culber

Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
And the game is playing with your head...p5w3ygzcq7mc.png

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would put down 650 dil for that any day.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not complaining in the least! I did stop right there, because why on Earth tempt the RNG :)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya but what does it make you think about doing another pull?
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no no no. That is lightning, and it doth not strike twice!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @Torias327
    Kind of funny. I wrote my comment. And you pretty much answered it slightly before they got posted.

But my comment was more directed at Apollo

Though your next post is humorous. However, after thinking about it. I was fishing on Lake Michigan and I watched lightning hit a tower on the lake way more than twice.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone gotten Culby from the current packs? I've pulled ten and got a Troi and a Holodoc, the rest was purple honor food.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Torias327
    Kind of funny. I wrote my comment. And you pretty much answered it slightly before they got posted.

Though your next post is humorous. However, after thinking about it. I was fishing on Lake Michigan and I watched lightning hit a tower on the lake way more than twice.

Cool! I am near the lake myself. 42 miles outside of Chicago

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Banjo1012
    I am by Midway airport now. I use to live in Chicago a mile from Belmont Harbor.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Banjo1012
    I am by Midway airport now. I use to live in Chicago a mile from Belmont Harbor.

Small world! I’m in Lockport. Just a few dozen miles from where you currently are

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought two packs, won one culber in those two. :)<3
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trista standard, hehe. :) Congratumeowsniffilations to you! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Well ive bought 6 med science packs and no legendary crew period. Id be overjoyed for that pull!! Maybe tonight once i immortilize my 275th crew member (who am i kidding, i want the mobile doc, ill most likely walk away with another useless 4 star or Troi :disappointed: )
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad odds on that pack for me, with Paris 3/4 and the other purples 4/4 already... but Culber, I had to try. So there goes all the dilithium I saved up for event packs to score a Killy despite being offline over the weekend (got lucky and got her in three, so there were leftovers), and I can't feel hard done by since there were only two strikes out of seven attempts - one more Paris than I needed, one Doc Crusher - with two each of Troi and the Doctor, plus added stars to Prospero and Nevesa for good measure. I mean at least if the universe is determined to deny me Culber, by RNG as well as him not swinging my way, it's being nice about it.
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    I honestly didn't think I would see him in a pack again. Took 17 packs to get 1 and I just used 4 citations to be done with it. Got my mileage out of him so far
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least a few of us have gotten Culby, and that quite urly on. :)
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent my dil trying for killy and I have most of the packs fffe already but the op had a bit of luck there
    DB: Do Better