Home The Bridge
Options

Well this has been a sour sweet week

edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Did 6 pulls each of the medical science and pioneering heroes. No legendary crew from either and no C.O.P. Archer from the pioneering pack. Did 4 event pulls, no legendary crew there. Thankfully i got EV Archer so thats a highlight. But seriously, 16 pulls, no legendary crew!!

Comments

• Options
    Correction, i did get Ushaan Shran from the pioneering heroes pack, forgot about him.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as you're correcting things.... how bout a crack at that title?
  • Options
    As long as you're correcting things.... how bout a crack at that title?

Lol, thanks, im so frustrated i misspelled sour
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be a dour or sour flower :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 27+ pulls with literally zero legendaries recently. -shrug- It happens. 16 is not that bad.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find that portal gets stuck in poor pull mode sometimes and only gives poor crew one after another after another. When it does this sometimes it helps to exit portal and reenter and try again. It seems to reset the portal.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I did 27+ pulls with literally zero legendaries recently. -shrug- It happens. 16 is not that bad.

:scream::scream: wowza!!
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    I find that portal gets stuck in poor pull mode sometimes and only gives poor crew one after another after another. When it does this sometimes it helps to exit portal and reenter and try again. It seems to reset the portal.

That's just the trend returning to the mean. You just remember it more, because you got so frustrated that you tried to "magic" it better.

That said... I often do the same. :D
  • Options
    Did a 7th med science pull...no legendary crew, i did get Doc Crusher's last star, but still :disappointed:
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did seven event pulls and zero legendarys. They are just really crap drop rates.
    Shame, I would have done DYC on killy for another star. Ah well, will have to wait until after the event ends, by which point the DYC offer would not be of use so I wont be buying,

Not that I can double her up as Spacesuit Archer tripped mt DYC offer.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jim Steele
    Do not be surprised if it does pop the DYC offer.
    There maybe a shorter time period now for it.
  • Options
    [VA] NATE[VA] NATE ✭✭✭
    When you do these pulls and it says 1.27% to get a legendary crew, do you understand what that means?
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    The percentages were just posted not long ago. That doesn’t mean that is what they always were, it just means that is what they are stated now. It just seems funny to me that people think they have been 1.27 since launch. I had dropped $50 on 30 pulls and 4000 dil that I had bought twice before the “odds” were posted. Previously I got 2-3 golds each time, this time around I got zero. Having spent thousands over almost a year and a half and never having that type of “ luck” before tells me the “odds” were better before they were divulged. I’ve never had a no gold streak of over five pulls in the entire time I’ve been playing until now. Save the statistics spreadsheets replies, no one has that type of streak for that long of a time frame and not suspect changes afoot. The only sure thing is I’m not spending like I used to if at all.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    The percentages were just posted not long ago. That doesn’t mean that is what they always were, it just means that is what they are stated now. It just seems funny to me that people think they have been 1.27 since launch. I had dropped $50 on 30 pulls and 4000 dil that I had bought twice before the “odds” were posted. Previously I got 2-3 golds each time, this time around I got zero. Having spent thousands over almost a year and a half and never having that type of “ luck” before tells me the “odds” were better before they were divulged. I’ve never had a no gold streak of over five pulls in the entire time I’ve been playing until now. Save the statistics spreadsheets replies, no one has that type of streak for that long of a time frame and not suspect changes afoot. The only sure thing is I’m not spending like I used to if at all.

Same for me, i think it is dbs way of saying "you wanted the odds, so now they are lower... but at least you have the odds"
  • Options
    Fooly82Fooly82 ✭✭
    Did 6 pulls each of the medical science and pioneering heroes. No legendary crew from either and no C.O.P. Archer from the pioneering pack. Did 4 event pulls, no legendary crew there. Thankfully i got EV Archer so thats a highlight. But seriously, 16 pulls, no legendary crew!!

I bought the 25$ kes event pack, because i thought i might not get to top threshold rewards, you get bonus chronitons and 5 10X pulls with that pack (credits too). On the first pull i got Captain Killy, then used the rest of the free 10X and got 1 more, you know those quick upgrade your crew pop-ups? Bought that too, killy at (3/5), then i figured why not and used all the dilithium i had saved up for a month, 12 pulls total (the 5 10X + dilithium), i got 4 more killy out of it, i now have an immortalized killy and a (2/5) duplicate killy (not upgraded).

I bought a lottery ticket that same day.
  • Options
    Fooly82 wrote: »

I bought the 25$ kes event pack, because i thought i might not get to top threshold rewards, you get bonus chronitons and 5 10X pulls with that pack (credits too). On the first pull i got Captain Killy, then used the rest of the free 10X and got 1 more, you know those quick upgrade your crew pop-ups? Bought that too, killy at (3/5), then i figured why not and used all the dilithium i had saved up for a month, 12 pulls total (the 5 10X + dilithium), i got 4 more killy out of it, i now have an immortalized killy and a (2/5) duplicate killy (not upgraded).

I bought a lottery ticket that same day.

Very good plan, and congrats!!
  • Options
    I've went 36 10-pack pulls with no gold cards. This was before odds we're released.
  • Options
    Seems I'm in the minority, 2x 10 premium packs 13 x 5* characters and 9x 4* characters.
  • Options

• Options
    Do not pull so much. If you do you may go blind
  • Options
    Do not pull so much. If you do you may go blind

I dont get the joke, how will i go blind?
  • Options
    Blinded by all the golds obviously!
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think, and forgive me for being crude/vulgar here, is the following:

Guest_ei920938520woepjfalkdf was insinuating that you will "go blind" from "pulling it too much" because you are going to be staring at a 5" small phone screen for a very long time. Studies have shown that prolonged and elongated exposure to small displays can lead to partial/full blindness. In other cases, the vision of the test subjects was only slightly impaired, but a gross out-springing of body hair began emanating from the subjects hands/palms.
  • Options
    I think, and forgive me for being crude/vulgar here, is the following:

Guest_ei920938520woepjfalkdf was insinuating that you will "go blind" from "pulling it too much" because you are going to be staring at a 5" small phone screen for a very long time. Studies have shown that prolonged and elongated exposure to small displays can lead to partial/full blindness. In other cases, the vision of the test subjects was only slightly impaired, but a gross out-springing of body hair began emanating from the subjects hands/palms.

Thats why i always make my pulls go 4x faster lol, im not dumb...well, to keep spending, maybe
  • Options
    I'm a huge Reginald Barclay fan (as you can possibly tell) and I've been asking for Protomorphosis Barclay since the game came out. When he finally showed up, I did 11 event packs to try to get him and nada.

Hooray for gambling
  • Options
    [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭
    [VA] NATE wrote: »
    When you do these pulls and it says 1.27% to get a legendary crew, do you understand what that means?

I'm pretty sure that number is for the odds of getting a 5* on a SINGLE PULL, or one of the non-guaranteed slots in the 10x. The stats are different (and undisclosed) for that guaranteed 4*+ slot in the 10x pack (user-gathered data put it at somewhere around 10%, IIRC).
  • Options
    In all things be ye content...😎