Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I just pulled this.
I am thinking the Borg Queen is the best. I wasn't here during the Borg event. But the others could be good, too. Please share your opinions.
eposjg913evv.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Not Vina. I have her 2/5fe and totally unused. Ever. Which is too bad, because it's a cool card. I assume BQ too, but have no experience with Degra.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Degra, but in this case yes, Borg Queen is supreme.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all three and I can tell you I use Degra WAY more than the other two
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit late, but uh, I have Vina 3/5 and never bothered to FE her because her stats are not at all impressive.

Degra or Borg Queen, would be my opinion.
  • Options
    Thank you. I chose the Borg Queen.
  • Options
    I froze my Klingons after the event and pulled 10 pulls. I have another tough one.

These are 3 that many people here have praised.

j8kf7ws71aax.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock should make up for not taking Degra before.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Uhura is nothing special anymore with all the other super high 4 star diplomacy coming in. Professor has the nice combo but also doesn't hold up well to the newer cards. I would go Spock
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock is a Jury Rigger. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Never pick Vina. I have her at 4/5 and she still kinda isn’t that great. The Borg Queen is freakin’ awesome, but so is Degra. Of course, this is just one star we’re talking about, so your best bet is probably the Queen.

Ok, just read down. So, as for the second behold, I’d straight up go with Spock. He’s a decent crew man and has a ton of traits.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you've made the choices at this point, but I'll chime in anyway. Borg Queen has lost her edge a bit in gauntlet (though still has her moments), but she should still be a prime contributor for your shuttles and voyages. Laborer Spock is very solid (makes a nice pairing with Surak on SCI voyages) and he's frequent recurring event crew.
  • Options
    I went with the Queen and Spock. Thank you all for your insight. It might help a later pull or help another person.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you've made the choices at this point, but I'll chime in anyway. Borg Queen has lost her edge a bit in gauntlet (though still has her moments), but she should still be a prime contributor for your shuttles and voyages. Laborer Spock is very solid (makes a nice pairing with Surak on SCI voyages) and he's frequent recurring event crew.

Even from day one, I never cared for the Queen in the gauntlet. Although her COM proficiency is okay, her DIP and ENG are pretty forgettable. I only used her when more than one trait would come up as bonus because Mirror Kirk and T’Kuvma were better overall even then. Now we have Mirror Picard, Revolutionary Damar, and others.