Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Supplies?

[10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
oxz11fcjpfar.png

A fleet mate posted this to our Discord channel and looking to see if anyone has info on a Voyage Supplies drop down in the inventory. This is showing up on Facebook but not iPhone.

Comments

• Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Not on Android either. Probably part of an upcoming server push. I would bet special voyage boosts will go here. They'll act like shuttle boosts but only be for Voyages
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe tied into the new ship-based event?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet on Steam, either.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @robownage
    I think your on to something.

Thinking AM storage pods. That is what was mentioned in Enterprise as fuel.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am betting that “voyage supplies“ either increase the amount of antimatter you take on a voyage or speed up the voyage so it’s not two hours between dilemmas
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is, you can bet your *Vegan Poutine* it is expensive.

If we're lucky, we'll get tickets like we do for shuttle boosts.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Whatever it is, you can bet your *Vegan Poutine* it is expensive.

If we're lucky, we'll get tickets like we do for shuttle boosts.

That would be nice.
  • Options
    Let's hope they don't nerf Voyages again.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »
    The only thing I worry is that regular voyages will be nerfed requiring these supplies to get back to where we were.
    Pink Bebe wrote: »
    Let's hope they don't nerf Voyages again.

As far as I'm concerned, things haven't "normalized" Since the first big nerf..

If they add in some sort of add-on to bring voyages back to what they used to be at a fair price I'm down with that, I was okay if they had increase the monetization on voyages more than what they were by like boosting refill costs a bit instead of the Nerf. (Say what would have been a 70dil refill could have been raised to 75/77)

If on the other hand they Nerf it -again- and then they have these to monetize it to bring it up to what it is now... I may just damn well quit the whole bloody game.

I'm going to try and look at this optimistically and hopefully it is something new fun exciting a way to change it up a bit make it faster make antimatter more abundant Like shuttle boosts for voyages.

Maybe your standard missions will drop special antimatter pods or something when you do them kind of like on how they drop Holos and things to build the starbases.

Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    They could just copy the shuttle boost system. Basic, standard and premium boosts. You could put one boost. For example, you can boost one skill, add more AM, faster return, or more premium rewards like 4* etc. That would give players an opportunity to maximize their voyages or even just top it up if your best characters are tied to an event.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious about this myself. It will add complexity to voyages, but I do hope the base voyage doesn't get changed (nerfed) in order to enable it.
    They could just copy the shuttle boost system. Basic, standard and premium boosts. You could put one boost. For example, you can boost one skill, add more AM, faster return, or more premium rewards like 4* etc. That would give players an opportunity to maximize their voyages or even just top it up if your best characters are tied to an event.

That sounds awesome! I expect to the boosts will be monetized like the shuttle boosts, but I'd hope we get free pulls as daily rewards, event rewards, and so on. Be cool if they revamp the cadet missions to give us some of these one day a week too!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious about this myself. It will add complexity to voyages, but I do hope the base voyage doesn't get changed (nerfed) in order to enable it.

That sounds awesome! I expect to the boosts will be monetized like the shuttle boosts, but I'd hope we get free pulls as daily rewards, event rewards, and so on. Be cool if they revamp the cadet missions to give us some of these one day a week too!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Down with trainers and replicator rations. In with voyage supplies! Perhaps supplies infers a similarity to a supply kit

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, whatever they decide to stock for Voyage Supplies, they'd better include coffee. Think what happened in Airplane 2...
    kcie5z9v8dph.gif

• Options
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    oxz11fcjpfar.png

A fleet mate posted this to our Discord channel and looking to see if anyone has info on a Voyage Supplies drop down in the inventory. This is showing up on Facebook but not iPhone.

I have seen that today on my Android devices and also on Steam, it's also empty for me.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Now showing on iOS too.