Home The Bridge
Options

A shout out to one of the best players I know, and happens to be a fleetmate ;)

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a former fleetmate of mine. o:)

Congrats, Borg!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thanks Gandozer,

I'm very thankful to all the support from my wonderful fleet mates in SST. It's an honor and a pleasure. To our great Admiral Trista and our amazing officers, thank you for all that you do for the fleet. Thanks to my fleet mate Koops who made this amazing graphic, love it.
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    And a former fleetmate of mine. o:)

Congrats, Borg!

Thanks Liam,
    Shout out and thanks to all my former fleet mates in CFOH. You took me in when I knew little about the game and showed me the ropes.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Truly resistance was futile.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job man. It was like a horse race and you came across that stretch with a burst to take the lead and keep it. It was interesting to watch
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Great job, and great former fleetmate.
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    Congrats Borg!!
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg, thank you for choosing our fleet! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    Thanks Gandozer,

I'm very thankful to all the support from my wonderful fleet mates in SST. It's an honor and a pleasure. To our great Admiral Trista and our amazing officers, thank you for all that you do for the fleet. Thanks to my fleet mate Koops who made this amazing graphic, love it.

Oh that was made? At first, I thought it was from STT congratulating you. Just goes to show you that I've never even sniffed the top 100. haha
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gandozer,

Oh that was made? At first, I thought it was from STT congratulating you. Just goes to show you that I've never even sniffed the top 100. haha

One of our fleetmates made that :)