Home The Bridge

October Production Update

2»

Comments

• <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    • You want the game to load faster, and so do we. We’re working on improving the load time so you can get into the game more quickly.

Faster load times are cool and all, but what about the fact that the game runs like aѕs on modern devices? And I’m not talking cheap, Chinese knockoff phones, I’m talking new iPads. Everything is slow and delayed. Animations chug and don’t play at anywhere near full speed. Game crashes are commonplace, especially during space battles or warping to a new location. When these issues have been brought up in the past, the actual response was that we needed to buy better devices. Seriously? The level of unprofessionalism in that kind of response is beyond measure. I can’t buy a tablet more powerful because I don’t have access to time travel and can only get what exists today and if what exists today isn’t good enough, then we have a problem here. Or rather *you* have a problem and *you* need to fix it.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    I don't know whether to believe that you are a paid shill, or just totally clueless.

The clueless part goes to you, "sorry". In case you haven´t noticed you always act like a kid with a temper tantrum, lol. Maybe treat yourself to an anger management therapy.

You said certain things make you distressed and angry. Ok. But this is just a game. And you act so mad as if this would be life and death.

If you would visit a restaurant and call the boss a chimpanzee you would get kicked out. Harmless example of the various insults you spread here all the time. As for those community guidelines part:

"Trolling is contributing mostly negative posts about Disruptor Beam, its games, other players or player groups in an attempt to aggravate other community members or cause unrest. It is OK to provide criticism, but please do so in a constructive, respectful, and non-repetitive manner."

Do you regard your criticism as constructive and respectful?

Anyway, enjoy your day B)

• [
    I don't know whether to believe that you are a paid shill, or just totally clueless.

The clueless part goes to you, "sorry". In case you haven´t noticed you always act like a kid with a temper tantrum, lol. Maybe treat yourself to an anger management therapy.

You said certain things make you distressed and angry. Ok. But this is just a game. And you act so mad as if this would be life and death.

If you would visit a restaurant and call the boss a chimpanzee you would get kicked out. Harmless example of the various insults you spread here all the time. As for those community guidelines part:

"Trolling is contributing mostly negative posts about Disruptor Beam, its games, other players or player groups in an attempt to aggravate other community members or cause unrest. It is OK to provide criticism, but please do so in a constructive, respectful, and non-repetitive manner."

Do you regard your criticism as constructive and respectful?

Anyway, enjoy your day B)

You must be Shan, or some other DB employee, on a non employee account, because if you are going to try and say that rightful and TRUE criticism of the game is trolling, then you obviously do not have a clue. And those angry and distressed comments ain't just from me bub. Pull your head out of the sand and look around, a large portion of the forums are angry and distressed comments about the game's poor management, inability to fix repetitive errors, slow CS time, lack of CS continuity, and other issues. So you have confirmed, you are a paid shill, and clueless.

And technically, you are trolling me, so what about your violation of the community guidelines?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be Shan, or some other DB employee, on a non employee account

And technically, you are trolling me, so what about your violation of the community guidelines?
    Awwwww, before you construct even more wild theories (which say much, again, about your mindset) and before your wonderfully working mind thinks you would be special enough to troll last from me:

If frustration builds up over a long time that is in parts understandable. But mainly not ;) Cause if this game and the management of it makes you angry for such a long time the joke is on you for playing it and BY OWN choice "suffering" from so much anger and distress. Cause in such a case nearly anyone else would simply forget about this bad bad game from an even worse company. And would search for one which creates positive vibes...

• How and why was the structure of the compensation for the failure to introduce the new crew correctly to the regular premium portal made so that people who made 10x pulls are getting 1 "apology" portal per pull and people who made 1x pulls are also getting 1 "apology" portal per pull? That seems a ridiculous imbalance.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    How and why was the structure of the compensation for the failure to introduce the new crew correctly to the regular premium portal made so that people who made 10x pulls are getting 1 "apology" portal per pull and people who made 1x pulls are also getting 1 "apology" portal per pull? That seems a ridiculous imbalance.

That is not what is happening. You're just seeing the rounding effect. People who made a 10x premium pull get credit for 10 pulls which means 1 apology pull and people who made 1-10 1x premium pulls get credit for 1-10 pulls so they get 1 apology pull. But if you made two 10x premium pulls then you get credit for 20 pulls which means 2 apology pulls, while if you made two 1x premium pulls you get credit for 2 pulls and still only get 1 apology pull.
  • Will there be rewards for Fleets as a whole?

Will there be better rewards Squadrons?
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai