Won in 4 spins.

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have never hit the jackpot... Don't imagine I ever will
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, I’ve never even gotten crew from the Daily Dabo spin. Oh well.

But congrats!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one! Never gotten the jackpot myself (but have gotten the top row a couple times), but I hope that if/when I do, I will get a similarly awesome crew :)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Dabo has a jackpot? I’ve always seen it as a pit of despair really...congrats, that’s a useful crew! I use him a lot...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    i fully expected to come here and see

JK LOL

nice one.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Very very nice. I haven't hit the top row yet in 10 months so I know how rare it is.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve hit top row but it’s been months and I’ve never hit the jackpot. I don’t spend dil on this. Congrats on your win.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Congratulations. In a year and a half, I have never gotten anything on the top row lol.
  • Options
    Congrats. I'm just another player that's never won anything from the top row.

lux20qpidmvd.gif

Do you always do multiple spins or did you just really want Kirk?
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I've hit the top row (the 4* crew) twice in almost 2 years. Down to the credit spin for months now. Doesn't seem to make too much sense to spend Dil to increase the chance on the 5* from 0,000001% to 0,000002%. ;)
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Dabo winnings......
    uyk2e0dybroj.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    I've had a purple from a first spin before, but thats it in 7 months of playing. The wiki suggests i should have got better than that by now, but i suspect its very rare.

I usually do 1,2 or 3 spins depending on whether theres something i really want on the board
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Dabo jackpot is the only luck i can really point to having had in this game. I have won the gold jackpot at least 7 times.

I only do 2 spins daily. Haven't gotten any crew in about a year, except 1 purple. Prior to aug 2016 it was 3-4 purples/week.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNGeesus has blessed you my child. Well Done!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...