Home The Bridge
Options

who has the most crew immortalized? MUST HAVE CRYOSTASIS VAULT SCREENSHOT

•RIVIN••RIVIN• ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Who has the most amount of crew immortalized? do you? DO YOU HAVE THEM ALL?? Get a little commendation for your hard work.
Just to be clear, this is EACH CREW COUNTS AS ONE, so if you immortalized 300 Thomas Rikers, all 300 just count as 1!

CRYOSTASIS VAULT SCREENSHOT MUST BE PROVIDED WITH ANY CLAIM TO YOUR OWN AWESOMNESS...99ll5dupr4il.png

Comments

• Options
    I'll play. I'm sure I don't have the most, but I've got slightly more than half of the current available characters immortalized.
    qqg0Gal.jpg
  • Options

jwgpkxpu6vfa.png
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    This will all be over when Frank shows up. I only have 250, so I'm not going to bother with the screen shot.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    I stopped getting rewards after 350 and stopped caring.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    120. I assume we're playing by Golf score rules, so I'm the current winner... woot
  • Options
    the answer is absolutely Captain Sisko, but there are a decent number of folks with over 500
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHSOG wins.

Until Sisko shows up.
    a8vn5b28jtk3.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    So what are you 500+ folks doing? Stashing items and chronitons? I am only at 303.

vw2k1vsi8x4a.png
  • Options
    So what are you 500+ folks doing? Stashing items and chronitons? I am only at 302.

$$$$$$

I meant to pass the time.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I am not as far just around 350 but all my crew were leveled. I am now just using two for the daily achievements leveling. So pretty much farming components. I do all the 4 chron cost missions. I look at the common components if they are low I will run the wiki’s best cost to farm missions. I ad Warp rare and superrare as I see the need. The only uncommon component I occasionally need is database. At this point I just replicate the crews items.
    I am actually not even using all my replicator uses. I sometimes get an item that future crew need, that I will use my replications on such as Diplomatic Protocol. But to do this it has to be uequipable (level not reached) or not the last item in the build tree.

I keep thinking I will actually try to get above 25 rank in Galaxy event. However, I have yet to see a legendary that I wanted or needed for fusing.

But, it is kind of fun to be able to fully level a legendary without needing to farm anything.
    Usually 5 replications will get me past the crews items that I might need to farm or faction.
    j4ki78dlxz3u.png
  • Options
    mwsiyqk2zu0a.png

Definitely not anything special but I am trucking along.
  • Options
    j6p2eanzlcta.png
    And i used to think 100 was 'somthin' special!!'
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    hh6uqcenmheq.png

Not bad.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting there...

riexyxi6ljd0.png

27 of 27 1*
    44 of 45 2* (no EMH)
    72 of 72 3*
    180 of 216 4*
    12 of 187 5*
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a patch on some of you lot, but I never thought I'd get this many done to be quite honest.

in4w12pzu4o0.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    hm1faqh9i6eo.png

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    hm1faqh9i6eo.png

Looks like you need to update your sig, Ivanstone. ;)

t9501sl9qz3q.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    There was a screen posted in Discord of someone only missing two. What do you even do once you finish the cryo vault? Seems self-defeating to whale that hard.
  • Options
    Nowhere near the highest but I'm trundling alongic6yzy5obmeo.png
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @Althea Biermont
    I guess you decided to not do duplicates.
    The freezer can hold dupes. So do not need to lose crew slots to do it.
    Just need to keep track of who you duped because all you know is that you have one in the freezer. It can be two or more in the freezer.
    Dupes can help with faction and expeditions ( what is an expedition🤔)
    Like the coming event duplicates of Archers, Jakes, and Kim's could be very useful. Though I have no dupes of them.

I have been doing duplicates of superrare fully fused crew.
    I do have 2 legendaries dupes who are FE but not FFFE Age of Sail Crusher 4FE and Obsidian order Garak 2FE.

Just realized I still need to pull Best Selling and Rogue out of cryo.
    Oh well, I decided to cite Mother Horta so I can freeze her and get Kim out.
    After doing cadet missions tomorrow all 18, I will freeze Persis and pull out Best Selling Jake.
  • Options
    I have 317 but I seem not allowed to post images. Not on the top, but I recently got to the point where I have all remaining 1/4's FE. I get the daily rewards by leveling 1* crew, I have 340 immortals according to the achievements. Since I'm lvl 14 I might start doing the monthly 4* twice.

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Althea Biermont

You are correct. I know that you can do duplicates but I don’t want to waste the equipment and Chronitons on them when I still have other crew to level. Once I get to the point where I only have a couple that still need leveling and/or equipment then I can work on duplicates.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Althea Biermont

You are correct. I know that you can do duplicates but I don’t want to waste the equipment and Chronitons on them when I still have other crew to level. Once I get to the point where I only have a couple that still need leveling and/or equipment then I can work on duplicates.

Understand. I did not start doing duplicates until I leveled everybody. But I felt I made a mistake on that. I actually then started to duplicates on my other account even before I leveled everybody. But now that account has all but two leveled. So I decided to level those two slowly for dailies.

One thing as you near leveling everybody, you will find the faction items will basically roadblock your leveling. Not much you can do but replicate send faction missions and maybe cadet missions. You will probably be left with a few crew needing same faction items. Good luck.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WaldoMag Yeah, I get 8 replicator uses a day and unless I'm replicating whole items, I use all replications on faction only items like Holoprograms, Films, Gagh, Case Files, etc. though sometimes I'll replicate hard to get 0* items that just have terrible drop rates like Encoded Communique
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    AA Sisko is at 544, iirc. maybe 545 or 546 since yesterday's packs.

have 2 dupes, so achievement counter is actually 381

tewm1t7fcqks.jpg
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Duplicates do not count towards that vault immortalized tally. You can see a difference between vault immortalized in cryo vault and crew immortalized in achievement section. Congrats to those with such high counts and thanks for keeping the game going with your purchases. I appreciate it.
    Let’s fly!