Home Fleet Central
Options

Why do invites seem to get lost? I tap invite, but individuals say they haven't received it. What up

Same

Best Answer

• Options
    Qr'AbrathQr'Abrath ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    So it isn't just me! I've hit the invite button, sent personal invites and nothing for the past month. I put in a support ticket and their response was that to discourage spamming you are only allowed 2 invites in a 24 hour period. Yeah, well I am still not getting any new members. Very irritating. If it continues it is only a matter of time before the fleet will essentially be dead.

Answers

• Options
    PadillaPadilla ✭✭
    This isn't working. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Do you speak to the people you are sending invites to or just send them randomly? Also do the people you are inviting meet the minimum requirement level?
  • Options
    PadillaPadilla ✭✭
    2 invites in a 24 hr period?? Shouldn't they tell you that when you're creating and recruiting for a fleet???
    So essentially, I've been wasting my time recruiting! !!
  • Options
    Padilla wrote: »
    2 invites in a 24 hr period?? Shouldn't they tell you that when you're creating and recruiting for a fleet???
    So essentially, I've been wasting my time recruiting! !!

I'm copying their reply -

"Apparently there is a limit in place to send invites to a player, if your the only one who is sending out invites then you might have already reached it.
    The current cap is at 2 for the Leader and Officer per 24 hour, this is to prevent from people spamming invites. If this is not the case, I suggest to contact the player that you want to join and ask them directly to apply."
  • Options
    PadillaPadilla ✭✭
    I guess. I just think that should be spelled out when your recruiting.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Wish it would tell you that in game when you’ve hit your limit.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Ok, they had me send a screenshot of a player i was trying to invite and here is the latest advice on my support ticket.:

"Please advise the player to try to create a fleet or squadron before joining or accepting any invites.

This player: **** hasn't created a fleet yet. He should be able to or can accept invites once he has created a fleet."

Um...yeah. you know what I am thinking at this point...
  • Options
    PadillaPadilla ✭✭
    How does that make sense? If they start their own fleet, why would they join another? ? Disruptor needs to fix the invite dynamic straight up!!!
  • Options
    5 weeks, I've gotten 3 new members. And they found us.
  • Options
    I' have another 12 dormant players to axe, but I am reluctant now because it would cut our fleet numbers in half.
  • Options
    Woohoo! We just got 10 new members overnight! So whatever the glitch was, it looks like they fixed it. Thank goodness, it was a hard road to travel there for a while.
  • Options
    If your fleet is open, they seem to rotate the suggested fleets, so you will mozt likely fill up sooner or later.
  • Options
    Well it took over a month to get anyone, then overnight I got 10. I booted another 8 inactive players, and have had no response to invites. So I guess I will just stop inviting anyone. Looks like it is a dead function now.

I never had this problem using the invite feature. Always got players to join through it.
  • Options
    Sounds like its fixed for you...😊