Home The Bridge
Options

switching accounts in game

with the new update it doesn't appear as if I can switch accounts. if anyone can help that would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I am not running the update yet. But I did notice in the past and the current version I am on one more location for switching account. It is where you change avatars. I usually switched with the other location the one under settings where the cryo chamber is.
  • Options
    zomgelzomgel ✭✭
    if there is one by the avatar I can't find it I all ways used the one in settings
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    That is bad news I have two accounts.

The update is not available for me yet.

It is in the upper right hand corner in the old version. Right after you are on the avatar selection screen.
    Old version pic below
    zjfkhnl5q0a7.jpeg

• Options
    zomgelzomgel ✭✭
    nothing there I'm stuck on my free account the other one I'm vip 14 3 times over so yeah I want to switch accounts
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the new version have for the old menu here.
    avlxf33wbbkh.png
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hmm, just updated on iOS and the switch account button is there both in settings and on the avatar screen. I'll give Android a try...
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Oh I should be able to update. And that probably just happened automatically

Yep as UnkieB says on iOS everything for switching account is the same.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    What are you playing on computer, mobile device?
  • Options
    zomgelzomgel ✭✭
    I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's fine now
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully that will be helpful for others.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got it working. Just updated on Android and was coming to post it works fine for me there too.
  • Options
    zomgelzomgel ✭✭
    yeah all I had done originally was updated not reinstalling .I'm glad it worked and hopefully anyone else sees this and can fix there's just as quickly
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got it working. Just updated on Android and was coming to post it works fine for me there too.

Whew, thanks for reporting back, UnkieB. I switch back and forth at least a half-dozen times daily between my two alt accounts (on my Android phone). Obviously didn't want to lose that option in an upgrade!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Looking to switch accounts on my desktop to the account I have on my Android. However, no place for me to switch either on the change avatar screen or in the settings tab...any ideas?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    So far the only thought has been to reinstall the game.

There are multiple ways to play on desktop might help to mention which you are using.
    I do not know how things work with Facebook.

I have done both steam and Bluestacks. I could switch accounts with steam in the past. I have recently switched accounts in bluestacks in new stt update. (STT 5)

If you have a game on your desktop, make sure you have it setup to login too.

If you do not have a game, but this is the first time you started the game. Might have to hit something to abandon current game to login.