Home Make It So!
Options

Massive amount of unused stuff

No that the new 3.0 stuff is settling it is apparent that I am collecting a massive amount of unused stuff. I really feel it is necessary for you to place in the game some form of trading (Ferengi mean anything) system. Not player to player, but for instance say take some amount of the 1000's of unused ship schematics I have and trade them to some other schematic.

Likewise for -

building block component items trade to other type of same level

building block items traded to final product (I.E. a lower item security code built up to a higher/special one)

boosts to other forms of boosts

Comments

• Options
    This is a good idea. And same thing for the shuttle missions.
  • Options
    [10F]MadMax[10F]MadMax ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yes. That would be good, but, those schematics make good replicator fuel! But, you give me an idea. We should be able to combine like items to a higher level and not have to replicate them or do countless time wasting missions.

For example, combine 10 no star items into a 1 star. 30 1 star into a 2 star. 60 2 star into a 3. 100 3 star into a 4. 200 4 star into a 5. This would be a good way to get rid of a lot of useless items! They could probably do that for schematics as well.

I know we can replicate items, which is limited, because you are making new items from different items. I'm proposing a same to same item upgrade process. It should have a max daily limit of 20 as an arbitrary number. That should allow for enough items to upgrade a crew one level.

Any thoughts?

MadMax
  • Options
    Works for me, as long as there was the reverse available too - 4* to multiple 3* etc. I don't care if it breaks down at 50%of the value of combining up - my issue is the lack of low end drops not high :)

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • Options
    those schematics make good replicator fuel!
    Part of my issue is that I have so many replicator rations now that I don't need to use anything else as fuel. It would be nice to be able to use my excess stuff on anything really, which is what the replicator used to be good for, but it would be most helpful for me at this point if I could just sell some of excess for credits.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I have the same/similar request with an addition. I would love to be able to see the name of a component or equipment as I add it to the replicator. Many items use the same picture. An example would be a basic 2* Klingon dagger versus Alexander's 2* dagger. I would like to be able to identify which is which in the replication screen. I would add Alexander's but not the basic one. I believe this would be very useful in helping to control the number of stored components. Another option, if it is easier, is to increase the threshold for number of items one can store.

LR1
  • Options
    I would love to be able to see the name of a component or equipment as I add it to the replicator.
    YES, THIS!

• Options
    I'm on board for any of these ideas. I wish I could make use of the hundreds of unused double reward boosts I have accrued, especially.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jfm45601 wrote: »
    I'm on board for any of these ideas. I wish I could make use of the hundreds of unused double reward boosts I have accrued, especially.

YES!!! I would be very happy if I could turn my 500 9 hour boosts into say 100 1:30 boosts.

• Options
    Conversions would be great. Maybe a “black market” Quark’s on DS9 where it could be done.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...