Home Engineering Room
Options

[Solved]Can someone post a screenshot of the Garak, Elim Garak offer?

edited May 2018 in Engineering Room
I read that it included 5 of his event packs but I did not get any in my inventory. I want to confirm before sending in a ticket.

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0f8ldasyrgrl.png
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving this to Engineering Room.
    We are seeing the issue on our end and are looking into it!
  • Options
    Thank you for the screenshot. I can confirm after reboot I do not have the packs.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they remove the packs from the offer they also need to change the blurb about a 50% discount. The offer is $50 for 1 gold, 5 packs, and the other stuff normally. Those packs are a large portion of the value.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they remove the packs from the offer they also need to change the blurb about a 50% discount. The offer is $50 for 1 gold, 5 packs, and the other stuff normally. Those packs are a large portion of the value.

Who said anything about removing the packs from the offer?
    The packs are part of the offer, we are fixing it for the offer and we will provide the packs to the players who have not received them. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    Fixed now.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is indeed fixed and the players who purchased the offer while it was broken were contacted via in-game mail.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Decided to buy it since I needed 2 stars on Garak. I got a second Garak and a Kal-i-fee Kirk from the 5 packs, so worthwhile.

Though I got an error when trying to purchase but the second time it went through. Hoping I wasn’t charged twice

spg22lfwsb6x.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 1300 honor from one pull. That was a pleasant surprise z721yahokjav.png