Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet Admiral seems to have quit the game

I am an officer in the USS Voyager fleet. Our admiral has not logged on in about 2 weeks and we cannot get in touch with him. Do we have any recourse to select a new admiral?

Best Answers

• Options
    RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I believe you can open a ticket to the support explaining the case and then they should grant another person the fleet admiral position.

Not 100% sure about this. I'm speaking here based on a similar case that I saw some people talking in the UC.
  • Options
    RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Greissen wrote: »
    Just filled out the ticket...waiting to get an answer...will update this thread when I know. Thanks for the input.

You are welcome and I hope all ends well. I usually only have good things to say about the support in my personal experience when reporting some problem.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This happened to us and the support team handled it quickly and allowed someone else to take over

Answers

• Options
    Just filled out the ticket...waiting to get an answer...will update this thread when I know. Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    So, they told me we had to wait 30 days for him to be AWOL...it had only been 15. He started checking in for about 15 minutes once each day afterward (must have gotten wind). I have left the fleet and started my own...we will see how that goes...thanks for the info everybody.