Home Engineering Room
Options

Shuttles and their %

RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Engineering Room
Really, whoever programmed the % for this game must live a really interesting life.

In what crazy reality you do something with 96-99% of success and fails so many times in a short period of time? Is like "I'm going to work, dear." Then opens the door and suddenly drops dead.

Fix it. Or better, scrap this travesty altogether and make something new and better.

Comments

• Options
    I seem to be missing the items when I am using the shuttles to gain something I need. I see it on the reward screen but it doesnt show up in my inventory.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great, because we totally needed a whole new thread about this.

t8h8hAq.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Can you post a link to an existing thread? That might help the OP find answers or at least speak with others who have the same frustration.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you post a link to an existing thread? That might help the OP find answers or at least speak with others who have the same frustration.

There are two threads on the first and second pages of The Bridge with several thousand views and scores of replies each, so it's not like they're hidden. Anyone who bothered to take a cursory glance at the main subforum could've easily spotted them.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

There are two threads on the first and second pages of The Bridge with several thousand views and scores of replies each, so it's not like they're hidden. Anyone who bothered to take a cursory glance at the main subforum could've easily spotted them.

Well, I guess isn't enough. Because this problem is old as the game and the things keep as the same.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I guess isn't enough. Because this problem is old as the game and the things keep as the same.

Actually, it's not quite that old. There was a point at which they changed the way AND seats functioned, and I believe the theory is that they somehow mangled it then.
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    My anecdotal evedince indicates they did mangle the AND slots. You have to focus on the first of the AND skills. For example, if the skills are SEC AND DIP, find some one who is high in SEC peferably with a little DIP. The second skill is always hit with a 75% point penalty. So the score is calculated as 100% SEC AND 25% DIP. There is a tread explaining this in more detail.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5097/edit-final-results-2nd-experiment-results-and-shuttles-are-absolutely-bugged#latest