Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet WTF???

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
I don't have a screenshot but I just fought against an Investigator Odo with aproximate

CMD 210-320
sec xxx-180

It was weird to me so I check it out on Wikia and he only has one skill with 37-171.

WTF????

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    I don't have a screenshot but I just fought against an Investigator Odo with aproximate

CMD 210-320
    sec xxx-180

It was weird to me so I check it out on Wikia and he only has one skill with 37-171.

WTF????

There was a bug at one point where Kahless was showing up as Investigator Odo. My guess is the art assets for Kahless wasnt available in the Gauntlet for some reason, so it defaulted to Odo. This is probably that same behavior, but with a different character.
  • Options
    jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    This game keeps me surprising day after day, mostly in negative way though. How can you be sure now that 2 or 3 crits for 5% crit chance character are not in fact crits for some random 65% crit chance character?
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    This game keeps me surprising day after day, mostly in negative way though. How can you be sure now that 2 or 3 crits for 5% crit chance character are not in fact crits for some random 65% crit chance character?

That would explain all the weird RNG everyone is complaining about. They just don't see it server side which is why their response is always that it is functioning within parameters.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »

CMD 210-320
    sec xxx-180

WTF????

Put a ticket in so they can try to investigate. It might be an error they haven't seen.
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭

I would say because the stats are displaying properly, the card art is not. There is nothing to indicate the numbers displayed are wrong, just that it isn't actually Odo.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Roonis wrote: »

I would say because the stats are displaying properly, the card art is not. There is nothing to indicate the numbers displayed are wrong, just that it isn't actually Odo.

Thing is - it's stats. It works for your crew too. Recently got 300 points on Com/Dip FE Kahless. Who just can't hit lower than 900 with ALL 6 hits being minimal. There is thread in engineering.