Home Ready Room

BeGold: Assimilated Torres, Degra, Admiral Cartwright

I have a couple good engineers in the works, but I could use a bump in either eng or sci for voyages and possibly gauntlet. Is Cartwright particularly good for anything?

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have any of the three; however, from looking at the wiki Cartwright has a good COM skill when FF’d but he’s otherwise not much to write home about. You can find other COM/DIP crew with comparable stats.

If you need more help with SCI than SEC, I'd go with Degra over Torres. Both are okay in the gauntlet (but not great) and should be of help even at 1/5* for voyages.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degra all the way
  • Degra. Torres is fine but Degra would be my first choice.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Degra has a decent double base (SCI and ENG), but I'd go Torres, because she's main crew and a Jury Rigger (for the rare collection). I wish I had that Be-Gold, she'd have been the last one to fill my "Spit and Bailing Wire" collection (sitting on 3/5 FE right now, waiting for double-offer). :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take Degra over Torres as SCI is a little harder to fill. Cartwright is nothing to write home about
    DB: Do Better
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    My OH has Torres and shes out on every single voyage he has. I'm very jealous.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Went with Degra, though I'm thinking maybe I should have taken Torres. Shoring up my science was great, though most of my SEC comes from 2nd traits, so it's a little weak. I'll focus on that next!