Home Make It So!
Options

Legendary Event Offers

Dunno why I’m just now thinking of this, but how about making a $25 legendary event crew offer as well. I mean, I get why you’ve got the 100 and 50 dollar ones, to make money, but why not add a little incentive for even more cash. I’m sure you guys could easily think of an appropriate package to go along with getting one copy of the crew for 25 bucks.

It could be straight up just the crew member. Or it could include much smaller bonus material, like 100,000 credits and 100 chronitons. I think it would be just fine if you incentivized it even more and went with 250,000 credits and 300 chronitons plus one copy of the character, but that might just be me.

Anyhow, I think that would be a mostly fair package. No free event pulls or too much of any one thing, so we get some money’s worth out of it and you get more cash. Right now, I’m really wishing that there was a 25 dollar offer for War Correspondent Jake, because I’d buy him in a heartbeat.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Options
    Gib - Admiral MarinersGib - Admiral Mariners ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I agree, 1 copy of the legendary, 1 event pack, 100,000 credits and 100 chronitons. And if it was available prior to the event, how many would go for the double up to get the legendary to level 50 with 2 stars. I would.
  • Options
    SO much more money for DB to make. Make a note @Shan , lol.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.