Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyages: Crew not appearing who should be available

Shorter version of what I sent to CS:

On and off issue with Dark Ages McCoy not showing up when staffing a Voyage.

Distinctly possible there are others that I haven't noticed because they're not as high in my roster. Also had a few head-scratching runs lately where I go to fill a slot and only one person in my entire available roster is listed. Come to think of it, that may also have involved Medical as a general category as well.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not noticed that issue. I seldom pay close attention. I will keep an eye out.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally thought this was going to be about crew you wanted, not dropping from the Voyage loot table. :p Glad it's not.

Just to be sure, those missing crew weren't out on shuttles, right? Because it doesn't display them in the Voyage screen if they are.
  • Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Totally thought this was going to be about crew you wanted, not dropping from the Voyage loot table. :p Glad it's not.

Just to be sure, those missing crew weren't out on shuttles, right? Because it doesn't display them in the Voyage screen if they are.

No, definitely not; DAM isn't high enough in my shuttles roster to be missing (unless it were during an event where he's featured, in which case I wouldn't expect to see him). And that doesn't cover all but one of my people having vanished from a category list.

Like I said, it doesn't happen all the time, but it's troubling. If I were someone whose crew were thinner on the ground, it would hurt more.