Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Help: Dukat, Crusher, Kirk

Leaning a bit towards Crusher because of the medical, but I really have no clue here. Thanks for any advice.

h5gvk3um94wg.png
"Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
-Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Dukat. He's the free 4* log-in for the next 4 months (unless you think you'll miss one of those then this copy might be worthwhile). If you need MED I'd think Crusher. Don't remember Kirk being anything special... Hard to say without knowing your needs.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think UnkieB is spot on for this one - in a vacuum, it's Crusher.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk is useful in the Arena. Crusher I occasionally see in Gauntlet, but other than that, I don't think she's particularly useful if you've got decent MED... I do love her artwork, though.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crusher was my best med for three months.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crusher was once a solid MED contributor but she was one of my first freezer candidates because so many better doctors came along later. Go for Kirk.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk, for the same reasons as Dirk
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use this version of Kirk in the arena everyday.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I'm sure you have already decided, but I'll stick my nose in as usual. Kirk may help you in the arena for those of you that take it seriously, but his stats are crap. You'll get way more usefulness out of Crusher in the long run.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you have already decided, but I'll stick my nose in as usual. Kirk may help you in the arena for those of you that take it seriously, but his stats are crap. You'll get way more usefulness out of Crusher in the long run.

Not only that, he's rough to level.