Home Ready Room
Options

Just another airlocking assistance thread :-)

BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
I need room, of course, and have acquired a lot of 1/4 lately.

Anbo-jyutsu Riker
Kilana
Anij
Drafted McCoy
Stranded Odo
Tommy Gun Dixon
Edith Keeler
Vic Fontaine
Warship Janeway
Commander Nevesa
Mutated Paris (2*)

I've looked at stats and stuff, but I don't know if any of these might be needed for things like nodes, so any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!

THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilana is worth keeping.
  • Options
    [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭

boot Anij.. she was JUST featured.. and not in packs so no chance for a while to get her to drop, until they do another update (just did one a month? ago so nextw ill be 3-4 months from now)

boot Keeler... she will come around again in voyages...

neither of them are great on stats.. and would only be useful if featured in an event..
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with Raven — and if you still need slots after that, you could safely dump Vic and Nevesa, imo.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Paris was event crew a few weeks ago, same problem to ff him without honor, and if he is in the Portal with the next update (4-8 months) that doesn't mean he will drop for you (and the general problem will comming up in a few weeks, when you collected the next 1/4* crew, maybe you should thinking about a new option, airlock all new comming crew you don't need/like and use the honor to ff your collection, also try to get the 4/4 eventcrew, new crew mostly stronger than old crew, then you should able to freeze some of them and make room for the next)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I love Tommy Gun Dixon (and refuse to freeze him as a result), he really doesn’t make it on any voyages for me anymore and has less usefulness elsewhere.
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    thank you all so much, it really is greatly appreciated!!!
  • Options
    There's really no one on this list that you will miss in the long run, especially if they're 1/4. Pick the ones that you like the least and get rid of them.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I love Tommy Gun Dixon (and refuse to freeze him as a result), he really doesn’t make it on any voyages for me anymore and has less usefulness elsewhere.

No. Save Tommy Gun Dixon. He can unlock a node that almost no one else can (Detective Data).

Kilana also can unlock a node that only a couple others can (Weyoun, Founder).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Save Tommy Gun Dixon. He can unlock a node that almost no one else can (Detective Data).

Kilana also can unlock a node that only a couple others can (Weyoun, Founder).[/quote]

And this is : Dixon is particularly useful in Rabid Fans because they have the combination of the Security skill and the Investigator trait, and can unlock a path
  • Options
    Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    No. Save Tommy Gun Dixon. He can unlock a node that almost no one else can (Detective Data).

Doctor LaForge can also unlock the Rabid Fans security node, although it is worth noting that he is one of the most difficult characters to level in the game.

"I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Bekka,

My 2 cents if it not too late already. :) And hey, we got 5 extra slots since you posted this:

I have all of the crew you listed except Warship Janeway, and most are FE but at various non-FF fuse stages.

Crew that have been near worthless are:
    - Vic Fontaine (3/4 FE - only used during events featuring Vic).
    - Anij (one of the few left at lvl 1).
    - Mutated Paris (he's frozen - cited him and froze him right after his event).
    - Commander Nevesa (2/4 FE - she looks cool though, never used, not even during Romulan event).
    - Edith Keeler (3/4 FE - used on one third-string-crew voyage during a faction event).

You'll notice most are DIP/MED in some combo. :) We've had so many of them recently that 2-skill crew are fairly poor in my books.

From my list the only one I'd consider keeping is the Paris ... just because he's main cast and can be of use in events.
    The same kinda goes for all the ones I didn't list (Janeway, Picard, McCoy, Riker etc.) ... and I also found Kilana to be really handy (traits) even though she's 3/4 FE now but I've had her FE since 2/4.

cheers
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    Its never to late, thanks!!!

and yes the 5 extra is nice, I might even float out 1,500 dil for 5 more... but idk yet lol