Home The Bridge
Options

The Elim Garek special Agent Offer VS. Bell Riots Bashir's DYC This Week

So...i said to myself before i got a 'Shoreleave' event pack "if i get Garak, ill get the $25 dollar deal, if not, then that's $25 DB wont get from me." Well i got Garak. But then i remember that the event is coming up and Bell Riots Bashir will be coming and i want his DYC and i only have enough game funds for one...decisions decisions, i need some help deciding.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I say Bell Roits Bashir. We are not sure if Garak will get more than one event.

Edit: or even one event.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Yeah, Id go with Darth Bashir as well though I'm planning to citate him as I don't think the DYC deals offer good value for money.

Jim

+1 on the citation. DYCs are bad value. You should get around 3.5k honor from the Garak pack too.

Not that I'm terribly excited about the Garak offer either. Chrons have almost no value (to me), and I'll end up with 1 Garak and the above mentioned 3.5k honor, which doesn't seem worth it for the $25. I will end up with 1250 dil too, which is good and if it was a different Legendary I might go for it.
  • Options
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    Yeah, Id go with Darth Bashir as well though I'm planning to citate him as I don't think the DYC deals offer good value for money.

Jim

+1 on the citation. DYCs are bad value. You should get around 3.5k honor from the Garak pack too.

Not that I'm terribly excited about the Garak offer either. Chrons have almost no value (to me), and I'll end up with 1 Garak and the above mentioned 3.5k honor, which doesn't seem worth it for the $25. I will end up with 1250 dil too, which is good and if it was a different Legendary I might go for it.

I also agree about DYCs...for most legendaries i can be through the lvl 1-60 (sometimes 70 or 80 if i planned ahead) within 10 minutes, i really only buy the DYC for the other copy of the recurring legendry as the only other ways to get him are 1) Spend a citation (i got other legendary crew that have been waiting longer). 2) Try and hope i can get his final star from the special pack at the end of the month (eh...not gonna happen). 3) Wait for him to be added to the loot table of regular premium portals (IN A YEAR?!? Nope nope nope, unless he has terrible stats like T'Kuvma who i just got around to fully equipping a week ago). So all in all so far buy the Garak pack is in the lead 2 to 1, probably will buy it and cite up Bashir (if he is worth it).
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭

Jim

I agree with this... They have been offering a legendary and 1000+ chronitons for $10.00 so the only advantage of the DYC offer is that it is available right away (assuming you haven't pulled another legendary recently).

Honestly if the DYC offer was for $5.00 I would buy it every time but to me it isn't worth the money.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    JIL you should just always have 50K honor saved every other month for the mega we all know is coming. Then you can save the cash but still get the extra star.
  • Options
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    JIL you should just always have 50K honor saved every other month for the mega we all know is coming. Then you can save the cash but still get the extra star.

But......Annorax....he was so close
    tzpz7wa7lcbz.png
    You are right, but ill usually just pay for a star.