Home The Bridge

Thank you DB for the 5 extra crew slots!

2»

Comments

• [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭
    While all this is much appreciated, might you be able to extend the sale by a day?

I'll have enough dil for another purchase on the 6th.
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    Thanks for the slots, Disruptor Beam!

Sun is shining in the sky!
    My airlock's sealed up tight!
    Our crews stopped shaking - they're all in active play
    Cause don't you know
    We got more crew slots today! Hey hey!
    -snippity-
    Ba baaaa ba da ba baaaaa

Wow I love Electric Light Orchestra and you did such an awesome job with it! Thanks we're all :lol: over here.

It's all I'll hear now with the original Mr. Blue Sky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUlA8Hcv4s
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Magisse wrote: »
    Sounds great, but I don't know the song. What is it?

Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra :)

Magisse, you've gotta grab yourself some classic ELO, my man! I still play that tune every few months — it's great for a summer day driving in your car with the windows down. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swYdKF1MpWg

And Shy Khan — man, that's a lot of work you put into that! Kudos, dude.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck even my kids know that song now thanks to the intro of Guardians of the Galaxy 2... I’m Groot...
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I was apparently 2yo when it was released. Just never picked that one up, I guess.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck even my kids know that song now thanks to the intro of Guardians of the Galaxy 2... I’m Groot...

Paul Blart: Mall Cop used it too. It's such a great upbeat song that I'm sure it's in plenty of other movies too. Kudos to @Shy Khan for the song and DB for inspiring it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭

That opening sequence is one of the best uses of that song ever. Particularly in 3D.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!