Home Past Anomalies

Double Billed...Again.

Hey there,

I purchased this week’s special offer, at a cost of $155.39 Canadian, and I am being billed twice for it. It’s showing up twice in my credit card records, an I received two receipts from Apple with different ID numbers.

I’m being told by Apple that this item is not eligible for a refund, which is quite frustrating given the cost.

This is NOT an instance of me having purchased similar items on one receipt, as I haven’t dropped taphat much in game in well over a few weeks...I’m at a loss, so please advise as to what to do here.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let Support know, so we can find a solution and try to figure out what is happening.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

I purchased this week’s special offer, at a cost of $155.39 Canadian, and I am being billed twice for it. It’s showing up twice in my credit card records, an I received two receipts from Apple with different ID numbers.

I’m being told by Apple that this item is not eligible for a refund, which is quite frustrating given the cost.

This is NOT an instance of me having purchased similar items on one receipt, as I haven’t dropped taphat much in game in well over a few weeks...I’m at a loss, so please advise as to what to do here.

We have identified what seems to be the cause of the issue and there should be a fix soon!
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention :)