Home The Bridge
Options

Who needs more StarBase rooms ?

New gauntlet crew, --> DB done/still in progress
More crew slots --> DB done
New event type --> DB done
Find a solution for StarBase rooms --> ?????

DB you did a lot of the stuff ppl wanted here in the forum. BUT there is no solution for the Starbase endgame. Like a room you can always spend to.

Pls DB Go ahead.

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about just giving us more options to obtain holo-emitters to complete the ones we already have?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Yes, I like that too !
    But I don't think they'll do so.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rest Room facilities.
    Cause you see those everywhere on Starships and Starbases in Star Trek!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I would like to see a gambling room.
    Put in all recourses, got a chance to win something and of course get your dailys.

Would be super cool when the hole fleet could win some stuff.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now with Skirmish events making ship battles "a thing", it would make sense to have rooms that strengthen your ship stats.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still have 8-9 months before the top fleets finish the rooms. They bought a lot of time with the last room update.
  • Options
    Our problem is not so much more rooms but finishing the ones needing holoemitters. If they could balance that out or create a way to donate the other elements to get the dailies everything would be good.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    I think you (magisse) are totally right.
    Rooms for ships that's want we want ! And we want it now...pls
  • Options
    I'd be happy if they'd just change all the ship battle drops to guarantee holos
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met