Home Make It So!
Options

STOP the automatic sign out terror !

Can we please have a permanent sign in option? I love it when i get home and get greeted with the : you have been signed out ....

Comments

• Options
    I think that's only a problem, if you sign in to your account from another device. If you only have one device active at a time, then this wont be an issue for you :)
  • Options
    MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    It's also a problem if want to play from another account on the same device - STT automatically signs in to the last account played on. If you want to choose a different account, you need to go to settings and "Switch Account", then Quit the Game, and Start the game again. When you are done, the first user needs to do the same, so they are back to the original account.

That's a bit sloppy in my opinion, and it gives users access to another player's account. We really need a sign in option BEFORE the game starts. Perhaps have the option to sign out, which will REQUIRE a sign in when the game starts again. That would allow most users to not be bothered with a sign in screen every time they start STT.

You should only get an error message if you leave the game running on one device, and start it up under the same account on a second device.
  • Options
    im talking about the forum automatically signing you out ... not the game
  • Options

I've never been automatically signed out of the forum and I look at it on multiple devices.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »

I've never been automatically signed out of the forum and I look at it on multiple devices.

Only happens to me like once every couple of months. To the OP, check to see if your cookies are set to "session" or if your browser is set to save them permanently.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"