Home The Bridge

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a use for those boosts.
    If they would have given triple instead of double the reward, I probably would have used them up.
  • Yeah, either 3x rewards or only 2x the time of regular shuttles. Even the 3*+ 9h boost isn't very strong so there is already a higher risk of failure.

While we're all responsible for our own health and choices, adjustments there would be helpful to a lot of players to not have to choose between health/sleep and achieving their event goals.
  • pbertpbert ✭✭✭
    Yeah, either 3x rewards or only 2x the time of regular shuttles. Even the 3*+ 9h boost isn't very strong so there is already a higher risk of failure.

While we're all responsible for our own health and choices, adjustments there would be helpful to a lot of players to not have to choose between health/sleep and achieving their event goals.

+1 to equal reward and time boost.

For me, this falls under something a game company should take some responsibility for, though. Yes there is certainly an aspect of player responsibility, but a mechanic that directly gives a benefit to players who screw up their sleep schedule is something that, for me, falls on the creator of a game to fix.

I wrote about this in more length when the shuttle boosts were released (along with some other critiques), but at this point unfortunately I think replicator use is as good as it gets for those time boosts...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm new to this game, but familiar with the type of game. The game I played before this would have waited a month for players to burn all boosts in replicators, then fix the mechanic.
    Farewell 🖖
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    So maybe a fix is in the works😉
    But I doubt it🙄