Home The Bridge
Options

Skirmishes and voyage crew

Hey ,
Does anyone know if the crew that are out on voyage can be used in skirmishes , or are the blocked like they are on shuttle missons , faction and galaxy events . Or is it more like gauntlet and arena battles where crew are unaffected.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey ,
    Does anyone know if the crew that are out on voyage can be used in skirmishes , or are the blocked like they are on shuttle missons , faction and galaxy events . Or is it more like gauntlet and arena battles where crew are unaffected.
    Thanks

They said they are all available... like Gauntlet and Arena Battle.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    shan confirmed for us already that crew on voyages or shuttle missions can still be used in skirmishes. I love it, because it means we can still do some regular crew development while playing the event (then a faction event after, which means the same thing!). 2 events in a row allowing some regular crew development is awesome!
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks very much , ill send my voyage out then.
  • Options
    jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    My intel tells me developer's words should be treated with high doze of reserve. I would wait until event starts if I were you.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with this guy ^... Just because they say that, doesn't mean it will be that. I've seen it before where they just ammend it after saying that's not what we meant, this is how it is, blah blah