Home Ready Room
Options

Skirmish Event Questions?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Ready Room
Does using an Event Ship give both a Hull and a VP bonus, or just bonuses to the Hull?
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a bonus to the hull I believe
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Also, do supply kits give bonus Intel (or other things?) either within the event or when farming Intel from space battles?

EDIT: Found it, no, they don’t.

“(Intel rewards are not affected by active supply kits)”
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Also, do supply kits give bonus Intel (or other things?) either within the event or when farming Intel from space battles?

Except that the Intel reward is calculated on the pre-kit Chron cost for the mission, rather than what you're actually spending. So you *do* get 25% more Intel for your Chronis if you're using a kit. (You're just getting to run more missions at the same Intel rate.)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »

Except that the Intel reward is calculated on the pre-kit Chron cost for the mission, rather than what you're actually spending. So you *do* get 25% more Intel for your Chronis if you're using a kit. (You're just getting to run more missions at the same Intel rate.)

Awesome. I was about to try that. Thanks.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Magisse wrote: »

Duuude.... be... QUIET.... ;) !
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if the ship battles give XP towards Captain Level
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any reason to run through Normal and Elite levels in the second Phase if you can complete Epic readily?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any reason to run through Normal and Elite levels in the second Phase if you can complete Epic readily?

I see no reason to not jump right to epic