Home The Bridge

crew selection is a pain in skirmish

It is very annoying to scroll through what seems to be randomly sorted crew to find the one you are looking for
is there an order for the crew placement in skirmish !!

DB Do-Better II

Comments

• I haven’t really needed to change crew all that much after I get my bonus crew in there.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked a crew set and just didn't change.

Yes, the selection screen is bad.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's almost like someone could have predicted this and called out the result . . .
    I love the fact that crew selection still doesn't show traits, crew aren't sortable and sort differently between slots, and active crew overlaps crew you're selecting, making crew selection for arena skirmishes moronically painful.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just use my normal admiral area crew. Ship (T'Ong) has come through undamaged.
  • Seems like you only get one bonus from what I can tell, My best advice is pick your best crew guy with the augment trait, or a Bashir Khan char, and then use the rest as you normally would and dont switch anything. Youll get the same bonus if you have at least one.
    I have been successful with one crew set. I have tried several.
    If this helps:
    iycaqeilcdhx.jpg
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use my normal Admiral arena setup, with Khan substituted in for Assimilated Tuvok - 5 easy battles for max 6,000 event points.
  • After a bit of juggling I'm using T'Kuvma, Graduation Burnham (they time nicely to work together), Tempted Data and Bond Bashir on board the good ship Bounty.

So far, so good. Just picked up Augment Senator Palpatine and debating if I can be bothered going any further given I've got Young Khan immortalized.

I kind of want the 3* Khan though as, along with the Sith's new medical expert, it'll mean I'm one away from finishing the Augment collection.
  • I have been successful with one crew set. I have tried several.
    If this helps:
    iycaqeilcdhx.jpg

Same for me...i dont change them out, too much time and hassle. Rank 2,000 with 30 minutes of hard pressing.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. I chose one crew set and call it a day. I'm also only doing the elite levels, I don't have a reliable ship for the epic levels (I tried with Defiant and died in like 3.5 seconds).

I use the Defiant with Captain Lorca (he gets bonuses for the first two battles so far), Mirror Bashir (gets Augment bonus plus Desperate bonus), and Joachim.

I pass Elite with flying colours, I get maybe 10k scratched off my hull at most by the end.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
    Try the epic with the Borg Cube. I have not lost a battle. I came close once, but changed crew.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just running my Admiral division lineup.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Here’s my setup. Haven’t changed it at all. Usually end each battle with full hull ready for the next battle.

0hal6okhbi1f.png
    Basically my admiral setup, just Khan subbed for Phlox.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running Mirror Bashir, Noah, Laborer Spock, and Hoodie Bashir on epic with the Bounty. A mix of shield repair, hull repair, and instant damage bonus. Oddly, I'm not using any cloak-triggered crew. No issues though.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same crew works. Same ship too. It seems whoever does the most skirmishes will win the event as I see 5 victories in a row is pretty much guaranteed
  • I am using 3 event crew, Young Khan, Enemy Lines Siske, and now Bell Riots Bashir as well as Wrathfull Khan on HMS Bounty
  • I use D'Kora Krayton with
    Mirror Picard 4/5,FE,
    Young Khan, FF,60,
    Prisoner Katrina Cornwell 4/5,80,
    T'Kuvma 4/5,FE.
    No lost battle so far.