Home The Bridge
Options

Lol, I wuns the jackpot.

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
r48zrpsm3jmc.jpg

Been playing over a year and a half. This one surprised me. I looked down and said "Wait, what?" I've never even hit the top row before. And on the first spin, too!

It will be a second star for Degra. And for the "looking a gift horse in the mouth" portion of my congratulatory post, I'll say if it had only been that Archer, I could have FF'd him and gotten the Wild West Collection achievement. ;)

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, grats
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Congrats! I've hit the top row twice, but never on the left side.
  • Options
    Must be some type of glitch.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

It was the only time I've ever NOT closed out the game completely and reopened it to hit the refreshed Dabo. I just popped in there after it refreshed.
  • Options
    I won the jackpot when Dabo first came out. Years ago. After that, never again.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Debra is a fine addition to any crew.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Not quite the jackpot, but today I scored my first ever Crew drop from Dabo. Which FF'd my bolero jacket Wesley Crusher! Been playing 1.5-2 years at this point. Only other thing I've ever gotten from the top row has been schematics twice.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what??
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Not quite the jackpot, but today I scored my first ever Crew drop from Dabo. Which FF'd my bolero jacket Wesley Crusher! Been playing 1.5-2 years at this point. Only other thing I've ever gotten from the top row has been schematics twice.

Schems are always in the middle row — and I hope you've gotten them more than twice — but congrats on the crew!

Edit: Just realized you probably meant 4* components? And guess what: seconds after posting this, I did my Dabo spin, and got the top row... for a 4* Social Lesson. :D

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, you should report a bug
    (Seriously, congrats!)
    Intentionally Left Blank