Home The Bridge

You can get portal pulls from skirmish battles!!

agtg94d7hn7b.png
Anybody get this listed reward yet? Intereted if it is a 1x, or 10x ammount? Event or regular pack? Premium or regular type?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I got a premium pull from a reward
  • same ive gotten one, its a single pull but still cool
  • 1x regular right?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten a 1x premium pull once. To me "pack" means 10x pull, but I don't think that's what it means to DB. ;)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1x regular right?

Yeah it was just a single pull

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    1x regular right?

Yeah it was just a single pull

Well...I'd rather have the chrons!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    There are four three levels of everything else.
    Probably four three levels on the pulls.
    Each level doubles so last level is multiplied by 4.
    But if the top is 4 premium pulls👎 I think the top is an x10 premium.
    Also most likely there are four levels of rewards

Edit:
    I am not using bonus ship. Is it only Hull it effects?
    Maybe it has an effect on rewards?

30 60 240 Intel I have seen
    300 600 1200(onley once was it 1500? I thought it was 1200) VP
    300 600 1500 VP
    76 150 300 Chrons and honor too
    1500 3000 6000 credits.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    The VP seems to have more levels than just three...

150 / 300 / [?] / 1500 / 3000

Not sure if there's anything between the 300 and the 1500?
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Elynduil wrote: »

600. On Epic I see 300 and 600 and nothing more.
  • Yeah, I've seen 300, 600 and 1500 VP, haven't seen 150 or 3000.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve gotten it twice but then again I’m grinding like a man with a dancing monkey...

rp2x1exnngz2.jpeg
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 10x regular one I believe.

At least I'm assuming that's where the one I had came from. It just appeared there and I don't remember getting it. But I also wasn't paying much attention to the rewards.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    Elynduil wrote: »

600. On Epic I see 300 and 600 and nothing more.

I've never seen 1500 or 3000, but I have seen 600. I wonder if DB is wrong about crew bonuses not stacking? I only have one event crew on my ship, how many on yours?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have mostly gotten buttloads of Credits to go with the Six Million I started with. But I have gotten both Honor Points and Event Points, too. Just a lot less often......

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭
    I got a 10x regular one I believe.

At least I'm assuming that's where the one I had came from. It just appeared there and I don't remember getting it. But I also wasn't paying much attention to the rewards.

perhaps it came from your daily reward?
  • I got a single pull as a reward. It ended up being a 3 Star I airlocked since I have all of them except for Vash and the new red shirt Khan.
    Can anybody confirm 1500 and 3000 VP from "Bonus rewards"? I can't duplicate it and nobody I know can, and it doesn't make sense to give 3-6 times the victory reward as the bonus reward.
    Can anybody confirm 1500 and 3000 VP from "Bonus rewards"? I can't duplicate it and nobody I know can, and it doesn't make sense to give 3-6 times the victory reward as the bonus reward.

I can confirm getting 1500.

7y3p74x53qp6.png
    Kewl, thanks. What crew did you have?
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I've never seen 1500 or 3000, but I have seen 600. I wonder if DB is wrong about crew bonuses not stacking? I only have one event crew on my ship, how many on yours?
    I have same crew and it variates between 3 and 4, one of which is event, one related and between 1 and 3 trait.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭

I've had 1.5k several times, and am pretty sure I remember getting 3k once, but I didn't screenshot it. As you already have a 1.5k screenshot, I won't add another.

Only using Young Khan as event crew. In addition, I usually have one or two trait matches per battle, naturally, without rotating my crew. (Desperate, Human, Starfleet, Cultural Figure, Augment, Crafty, Brutal) (Missing: Prisoner, Bajoran, Jury Rigger)

I have yet to see this portal pull reward, however, despite being at 340k VP.
    Kewl, thanks. What crew did you have?

Klaa, Killy, Degra & Riots Bashir (also got the same with Young Khan before having Bashir).
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well i got a drop of 1500 VP also, so the other must have been 1500 VP not 1200.

Looks like you have to have the event bonus crew with the trait to get best bonus. Implications of that is that there are most likely four drops for each reward.

Phase 1:
    Young Khan can do that on the first three battles but only Roga or Sisko on 4th battle.
    Keep in mind this fourth level is most likely the rarest drop
    I have done over 500 bonus rewards on two accounts and have not gotten one.
    Though I do not have the trait bonus for last reward. That means 375+ rewards opened by me had shot.