Home The Bridge

Kudos to the June rewards

I give you guys a lot of flack, but big kudos to the sexy sexy beast that made Jazz Musician Riker as the monthly reward rare reward. It's really nice to see one of the hardest crew to get now being available to everyone for their collections. Good job!

Comments

• [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    He used to be hard to get, until they updated portal and voyage drops. Since then, I have marched an army of trombone-wielding Rikers out of my airlocks.

But if it's useful to someone, I'm glad. :)
  • yeah, my enemies don't track my ion trail, they follow the floating rikers...and jake siskos >:)
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can hear §ë For the Many’s teeth gnashing from here. :# 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give you guys a lot of flack, but big kudos to the sexy sexy beast that made Jazz Musician Riker as the monthly reward rare reward. It's really nice to see one of the hardest crew to get now being available to everyone for their collections. Good job!

Except he was so Rare for so long that people either spent Dilithium if they lucked onto him in the Faction Center, or used Citations to finish his Rank.

But, I guess it will help a lot of the ones who could do neither, so that is good.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."