Home The Bridge

Dabo

I finally hit the jackpot, but I already have him immortalized. Oh well.

jgacyg1x0uro.jpeg
gmkw9to3apca.jpeg

Comments

• edited June 2018
    I've considered not even spinning on those days to avoid the potential heartache. I feel like my luck would dictate only hitting the jackpot on a day when it's one of the 7 I've managed to immortalize.
  • Skizzy wrote: »
    I've considered not even spinning on those days to avoid the potential heartache. I feel like my luck would dictate only hitting the jackpot on a day when it's one of the 7 I've managed to immortalize.

It’s fine. I just figured it would never happen. Was hoping for some schematics to use in the replicator.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    “rewards are customized for you”

Because yes, I would much rather have the grand prize be someone already FF rather than filling an empty star on one that isn’t. :s

If that happened to me I would probably take a screenshot and circle the text where the “rewards are customized for you“ was and asked to trade it for someone else. Worst case scenario they say no. Best case you get to exchange it. For something like that I would probably even escalate it if necessary

I agree with this idea. You beat the longest odds in the game and your reward is 550 honor? Come on man!