Home Fleet Central
Options

Disruptor Beam Opportunity to be all our Heroes!

Hi Folks, So this new Skirmish event is really fun! For the first few rounds! Then less fun. After 50 rounds. Then 100 rounds..... Then, even things that are fun become annoying. And who wants to be annoying? That isn't fun.

Disruptor Beam! Here's a great opportunity to be all our heroes! Please, please and pretty please, implement a Warp Mode for Skirmishes. You could use the same concept as in the regular game where if a Captain demonstrates competency by completing the Skirmish a certain number of times, they are able to Warp it the next time around. This would be given that they do not change any crew or ships, which would then require them to go through the Skirmish manually.

I know I speak for so many of us veterans of the game. I do so enjoy it, but doing a skirmish 100+ times to reach a goal just isn't fun anymore. Besides.... I'm willing to bet that if a Warp was added on the competition would increase, likely meaning more dilithium use! Mo $ for U in the long run!

Be our hero! Give Warp a chance!

Cheers,

Captain Valen

Comments

• Options
    Making it even would make it worse in my opinion.I think they should find a way to constantly ramp up the difficulty and rewards. Make it a challenge worth completing.
  • Options
    Making it even would make it worse in my opinion.I think they should find a way to constantly ramp up the difficulty and rewards. Make it a challenge worth completing.

I agree. It should continue to get harder until you fail. And there should be more VP as it gets progressively harder.
    That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.
  • Options
    I don't think I was suggesting to make it even in anything I said. I'm looking for a reduction in repetition. I do like your suggestion, however. Increasing difficulty until it becomes extreme. That would certainly reduce repetition.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what is worse than this topic? Posting it in the Fleet area. *sigh*
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    @Shan This really doesn't belong here, can you move it somewhere?
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Yup, more of a Make it so area.