Home The Bridge

Intel not refilling

I just ran 2 x warp 10 (60 chron) and 1 x warp 10 (140 chron) space battles (distress calls) to refill my Intel for skirmishes and while I got the success splash screen showing rewards, no Intel has been added to my skirmishes.

Anybody else seeing this ?

Comments

• edited June 2018
    0zsl2zsb816c.jpg
    dtsox9lwl0l7.jpg

Just restarted the app and tried it again.

Once again, no Intel.

I've filed a ticket but just wondered if anybody else has the same problem ?

That's 320 chrons I've wasted and 3200 intel I'm missing.

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    If this happens to me I will be filing ticket.

No it is not.

You ran a away mission not a space battle.

It does not matter distress call or episode. But you have to choose a space battle.
  • That would explain it.

Doh !

I've been running Klingon Empire distress calls up until now, but switched to Celestial Temple and Delphic Expanse which are not all ship battles.

Must...pay...more...attention !
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ya this mistake might hurt. But if you still have Intel when event is over, it would not have hurt.
    Assuming you never run out of Intel when you are skirmishing.
  • What happens to Intel after the event ? Does it disappear ? Can we stockpile it for future skirmishes ? And can we use it in the replicator ?
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens to Intel after the event ? Does it disappear ? Can we stockpile it for future skirmishes ? And can we use it in the replicator ?

I believe I saw that the intel can NOT be stockpiled.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    What happens to Intel after the event ? Does it disappear ? Can we stockpile it for future skirmishes ? And can we use it in the replicator ?

I believe I saw that the intel can NOT be stockpiled.

That is correct. It was specifically stated that Intel will disappear once the event has ended, so you will not be able to use it for future events. And no, it doesn't appear in the inventory, so you're also outta luck using it as replicator fuel.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Hee hee...ive had my share of duncey posts...i just wanna put in the title "nothing to see here, move along, move along now, nothing to see!" and watch it drift off into the big dark sea of the internet.
  • Ambrosius77Ambrosius77 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ad-warp ship battles does not give intel at all. I triple checked it, you only got intel if you spend chrons even after ad-warping it shows intel, but not increases your intel amount. I do not know that's a bug or intended feature.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ad-warp ship battles does not give intel at all. I triple checked it, you only got intel if you spend chrons even after ad-warping it shows intel, but not increases your intel amount. I do not know that's a bug or intended feature.
    I do seem to be getting the appropriate Intel - although there does seem to be a lag of some sort.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

When I ad warp something, Intel appears at the top and have it in my currency section in the event. If you haven't been getting this, I recommend you submit a ticket.