Home The Bridge

Monday Offers (06/04)

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
ezebkrgey72s.png
Another week, another passed offer.

I need pack offers DB.

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a ridiculous 100 dollar offer for 25 10x packs and DIL and Chrons... easy pass
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so funny to me, I anxiously open up the app ready to spend money, and they give me an offer I don't want. I feel like a kid that runs up to the ice cream truck only to be told they're serving vegetables.

DB, meet me halfway here. I'm trying to pay you.

That is a fantastic analogy. I feel the exact same way lol.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    $50 for 30 tens and 1500 dil...not horrible but $25 is more what it’s worth
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's repulsive that the 10 for 10 isn't offered more frequently... They would get sooooo many more biters
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

What happened to the 4000dil. on this offer when it was offered Thursday or Friday. Almost two weeks ago.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bank account appreciates your offers, DB, even if my collecting brain doesn't.
    Yateball wrote: »
    It's repulsive that the 10 for 10 isn't offered more frequently... They would get sooooo many more biters

I was getting offered the 10x10 constantly last fall. I think I have only had it show up once in 2018.
  • JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Honorable Pursuits... What with the crew slots, I would totally have bought the ten for ten!
  • $50 for 30 tens and 1500 dil...not horrible but $25 is more what it’s worth

How about the same offer, plus 500,000 credits and 300 chronitons, for $100?
    Huge value in an alternative universe perhaps.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Conquer space......... I got them all already. Pass.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    The £49 Dilithium Overload on my main account - total pass. On my secondary account though, 10 prem packs for £7.56. I'm actually tempted. I don't usually spend on that account, and have got less than a dozen 4*s FFed, so the odds are probably in my favour. Hmm...
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sail the starry skies...not a chance in hell.
  • gobolts07 wrote: »

Double ditto on Sail Starry!
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    JoeSage2 wrote: »
    gobolts07 wrote: »

Double ditto on Sail Starry!

Maybe they should have updated the offer to include the ships from the skirmish instead of the old ships they could sell *some* not to me but maybe someone wants the reliant maxed out enough? Otherwise it is just really really expensive replicator fuel
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I got the 10 for 10. Which I would totally buy, if it were payday. Oh well.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so funny to me, I anxiously open up the app ready to spend money, and they give me an offer I don't want. I feel like a kid that runs up to the ice cream truck only to be told they're serving vegetables.

Some of us want vegetables from the ice cream truck. They're better for you and wont spike your blood sugar if you have beatus.

Case in point. I have plenty of crew and the 10x10 I was offered could be disastrous. Cheep vegetables, I mean, dilithium could put me in a better position for the long voyage to obtain better nutrition (ie Guinan and Worf).
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

What happened to the 4000dil. on this offer when it was offered Thursday or Friday. Almost two weeks ago.

I remember that...it appears the offer has lost some weight since then...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Give me cheap stars on gold crew or give me nothing!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was that offer we got a while back that went out to everyone? $25 for 5 super rare citations? I think there was some dilithium in there too? I'd take that right about now.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I did not get an offer :-(
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure the Monday offer was always like this. That once-off Thursday offer was... special.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pulls @Captain Lost ! I had Starry Skies "Just for me" :s
    An easy pass since I have all the Bounty, Cube and NX-Enterprise Maxed out, why the heck do I need more schematics for $25.
    Shame, I was in the market for a few more pulls as it was pay day this week.

Jim

DB: Do Better
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Nice pulls @Captain Lost ! I had Starry Skies "Just for me" :s
    An easy pass since I have all the Bounty, Cube and NX-Enterprise Maxed out, why the heck do I need more schematics for $25.
    Shame, I was in the market for a few more pulls as it was pay day this week.

Jim

That's what I was saying.

DB, we have money to spend (and free crew space in my case). You guys should mass release the 10x10. I'll bet most to all spenders will purchase it.
  • I got a ludicrously expensive dil offer, probably because I've spent a bit the last month, so be curious what other ones I get in the next few months as, short of the monthly card, I doubt I'll be spending any more 'til next year now.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 30x10 crew offer.
    Easy pass, spent enough on duplicate 4*s

Come out with something affordable for legendary characters and I'll bite.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, I never got any offers. Yesterday or today. *shrug* They'd have been for ships I already have all maxed out anyways.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Elynduil wrote: »

Pretty sure the Monday offer was always like this. That once-off Thursday offer was... special.

This is true. But how is DB ever going to sell this Monday offer when we have this thread. (I know, delete it😈)

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5353/ok-whats-the-deal-with-this-one-then-db#latest