Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help please: First Officer Chekov, Zhiantara Odo, Revolutionary Damar

Hi,

I have none of them so far.
Leaning towards Odo or Damar. Odo is good for shuttles and Damar can be useful in the gauntlet.
Odo is in no collection while Damar is in 2.
Newish player so no special needs regarding skills.

So who would you pick?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
HP

Comments

• Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Odo gets a bonus for this weeks faction event, and my 2/5 is always on a shuttle or voyage, so that would be my vote.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Odo is prolly the best choice
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it weren’t for the impending event where this particular Odo gets a bonus, I might recommend Damar but yeah...it’s hard to turn down someone who can be of help all next weekend.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're assuming a relatively new player can FE him by mid-week. That being said, I vote Odo too. I love mine.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-Odo all the way. Outstanding base diplomacy. And he's bonus crew twice as often as others since he's a variant of both Odo and Dax.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always pick odo
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of them, but from reading and what I've seen, go with Odo.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're assuming a relatively new player can FE him by mid-week. That being said, I vote Odo too. I love mine.

You’re not wrong; that being said, even at level 50 I bet a 1/5* Z-Odo would help a newer player in the upcoming event more than most anyone else on their crew roster.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add Odo has of course the changeling trait and will be of very good use in the campaign missions to clear nodes for a new player. If I'm not mistaken he is one of the best variants of Odo as well.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odo, as he counts as a Dax.
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Picked Odo.
    Thanks guys!