Home Ready Room
Options

Mirror Jadzia Question

As we all know, mirror Jadzia is a security monster for a 4*. I’ve been hoarding honor for the last star for hoodie Bashir. I currently have Mirror Jadzia FE 2/4. Since she isn’t in the loot table yet to pull, is it worth using my honor to get her to 4/4, especially considering this week’s event? I have ~37k honor.

Only other Dax variant I have is Honey Bare at 1/5 lvl 50.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you happen to have an FF Blood Oath Jadzia you'll be alright.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stick with Bashir. He is event crew all month and will be of much more help to you in the long run.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    agree go with Bashir - Bashir is going to be valid bonus crew (*3 bonus) for 3 events, that being said it depends how quickly you will get the final ~12k left of honor. If you can average ~2k a day then you will get full use of him in at least 2 events.

...and although it hasn't been confirmed Dax (variants of) is only bonus for this event currently (2* bonus at that).

Honey Bear would be a good alternative but not top of the priority in my opinion.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed its very tempting to spend honor on these unfused 4* however as previously said Bashir is a bigger bonus for much longer....I'd go with him (in fact I've already cited him, I'd been been saving honor since the last mega event)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    As we all know, mirror Jadzia is a security monster for a 4*. I’ve been hoarding honor for the last star for hoodie Bashir. I currently have Mirror Jadzia FE 2/4. Since she isn’t in the loot table yet to pull, is it worth using my honor to get her to 4/4, especially considering this week’s event? I have ~37k honor.

Only other Dax variant I have is Honey Bare at 1/5 lvl 50.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
    Bashir - An easy choice he gets a 3x bonus all event, where as Jadzia will only get a bonus for next weekend.
    Personally, Gold crew drops are so rare that purples are not worth citateing, an exception to this rule would be the voyage only crew, but only if your a completionist. The skills on the voyage rares are rather meh, so could just as easily be airlocked.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input all! I’ll keep hoarding honor for Bashir as quickly as possible. I have a bunch of 1/4 at 0 that could use a cold nap anyway...