Home The Bridge

What are the best Ship Battle missions?

I have already built up a mental list of some of the best Ship Battle missions for some items but I am wondering if anyone has already created a spreadsheet of what items are best when doing Ship Battles. Just don't see a reason to create another list if one already exists. If anyone knows a thread here or a list somewhere else on Google Docs or somewhere else please post a link below.

Thanks, as this would be much appreciated.

Best Answers

• Answer ✓
    The wiki has a fairly comprehensive list of which items can be farmed from where :

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Items#Building_items

Type the item you're after into the search box in the top right hand corner and it will tell you where to get each rarity
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The wiki has a fairly comprehensive list of which items can be farmed from where :

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Items#Building_items

Type the item you're after into the search box in the top right hand corner and it will tell you where to get each rarity

I am aware of the wiki. I am looking for just a list of Ship Battle missions that may have been already put together. If I am not able to locate one I was going to build a list myself.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Not sure of any lists but my favourite space battle to run is Pirate Problems (mission 3 of the Celestial Temple) on epic.

Just about everything that drops from there is useful (everything besides the Val Jean schematics).
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Not sure of any lists but my favourite space battle to run is Pirate Problems (mission 3 of the Celestial Temple) on epic.

Just about everything that drops from there is useful (everything besides the Val Jean schematics).

I do that one whenever I have an ad-warp (and when I'm not in the middle of equipping a specific crew), because it's one that I have cleared on Epic on all 3 of my accounts, so it's easy for me to remember where it is, lol. Plus, as you say, the items are always needed — seems nearly every crew needs those 2* Databases.

Good point about the databases...I don’t know if I’m just not regularly running another mission that drops them or if I have had an odd string of crew that need a ton of them, but I’ve been dying for 2* databases recently. Maybe it’s just that I haven’t needed many 3* casings in the last few weeks?

Bonus to running that mission is it has a high chance of dropping 3* Casings
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Following is my list of Ship Missions I frequently run:

Costing only 4 Chronitions:
    E1-M5 (On Their Heels), Normal Level - to farm Basic TR-580 Medical Tricorder
    E1-M8 (Beyond the Call), Normal Level - to farm Basic Translation Algorithm
    E1-M12 (A Logical Response), Normal Level - to farm Basic Sensor
    E2-M3 (The Army of Anaydis), Normal Level - most possible reward items are useful

Costing 6 Chronitons:
    E1-M5 (On Their Heels), Elite Level - to farm Basic Submicron Scanner
    E1-M8 (Beyond the Call), Elite Level - to farm Uncommon (2*) Authorization Code

If you are in a situation where you are looking to use up a lot of Chonitons on an expensive mission, one I would suggest you consider is:

E6-M2 (Ancient Guardians), Epic Level - I find 3 of its 4 possible reward items useful
    (costs 24 Chronitons)

Answers

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do that one whenever I have an ad-warp (and when I'm not in the middle of equipping a specific crew), because it's one that I have cleared on Epic on all 3 of my accounts, so it's easy for me to remember where it is, lol. Plus, as you say, the items are always needed — seems nearly every crew needs those 2* Databases.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point about the databases...I don’t know if I’m just not regularly running another mission that drops them or if I have had an odd string of crew that need a ton of them, but I’ve been dying for 2* databases recently. Maybe it’s just that I haven’t needed many 3* casings in the last few weeks?
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

There have been recent crew that needed more than just a few of the database** .