Home The Bridge

New Crew Vault Addition

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
4vfyzh4hdtz5.png
Get your dil ready lol.

Comments

• Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Arghhhhh...the undiscovered country lives on!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Tosk is new in there too...
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    TOSK!
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting to see 'Voyage only' colonel Worf in that pack too... ;-)
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want, want, want Gorkon. Can't, can't, can't because McCoy and Spock are in there and they're who I'll get.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    Antasil wrote: »

/headdesk letting the team know

I’d say it’s overall a good thing if they don’t stay exclusive forever. At least it has been my hope they’d eventually be fuseable some day by a method other than wasting honor.
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »

/headdesk letting the team know

I hadn't managed to get him from Voyage yet. I did one pull of this pack, and got him!
  • Antasil wrote: »

Of course this is on the day I finally get him to drop from a Voyage which hasn't even returned yet.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a chance to and bought two packs. First dropped Worf and second dropped Khan. Time to quit while I'm ahead, now if only I could fuse characters while on a shuttle run
    DB: Do Better
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I love/hate these additions!

Gorkon & Tosk were both near the top of my personal wish list for STT.

Colonel Worf and Fierce Guinan are the only voyage-specific crew I don't yet have, and are 2 of the 12 super-rare crew I don't yet have.

Unfortunately, across the two new packs, I have 5 of the 6 super-rare crew immortalized already. So tempting, but I can't help but assume I'd come away greatly disappointed.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took some risks and got 6 packs from the hoarded DIL I've been accumulating.
    Got 2 Worfs, 5* Uhura, and Khan as well as a Behold with Romulan Data.

Good payoff, but back to stockpiling :)

Great timing oh Wrathful Khan too...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to rescind my /headdesk, the presence of Colonel Worf in the pack is not an oversight.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to rescind my /headdesk, the presence of Colonel Worf in the pack is not an oversight.

Are the voyage exclusive characters, then, not so voyage exclusive?

As always dB has the right to release the exclusive crew at a later date. Mine are staying unfused as its certain they will be going into general circulation, indeed the voyage crew will be swooped out at some point in time.

• Jim Steele wrote: »

As always dB has the right to release the exclusive crew at a later date. Mine are staying unfused as its certain they will be going into general circulation, indeed the voyage crew will be swooped out at some point in time.

Yeah, there's always been conflicting information on this. When Colonel Worf showed up in the Glittering Treasures pack, Shan said this:
    Jim Raynor wrote: »
    Voyage specific crew should only drop one-time only. We will investigate the reports that it might not be the case.

Thx, for the clarification! But can they appear on the Dabo Wheel or are they "voyage exclusive exclusives"?

Voyage only.

They DID appear in Glittering Treasures packs.

That one time, yes - and it was not intended.

But then we have this tweet:
    For now, these crew are exclusive to Voyages.

You can get a Fierce Guinan from like 1000 dilemmas or something, I thought that's what the "For now" meant, but apparently we're past "For now".
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Yeah, there's always been conflicting information on this. When Colonel Worf showed up in the Glittering Treasures pack, Shan said this:
    Jim Raynor wrote: »
    Voyage specific crew should only drop one-time only. We will investigate the reports that it might not be the case.

Thx, for the clarification! But can they appear on the Dabo Wheel or are they "voyage exclusive exclusives"?

Voyage only.

They DID appear in Glittering Treasures packs.

That one time, yes - and it was not intended.

But then we have this tweet:
    For now, these crew are exclusive to Voyages.

You can get a Fierce Guinan from like 1000 dilemmas or something, I thought that's what the "For now" meant, but apparently we're past "For now".

Yep I have 300 more dilemmas to go and she's 3/4*
  • edited June 2018

@Shan , can you please expand on this and how it will affect other voyage-only crew? Are the others going to rotate into the general pool at some point?

Some transparency would be greatly appreciated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

@Shan , can you please expand on this and how it will affect other voyage-only crew? Are the others going to rotate into the general pool at some point?

Nothing definitive as of yet. For now, Colonel Worf will remain Voyage exclusive. This might change at a later date of course. There might be new Voyage exclusive crew down the line, that would then be a good reason to push the current ones in the general pool. But like I said, nothing has been decided.

Colonel Worf is a good fit for this particular pack and was then added.

As always, your feedback on this is welcome :)

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing definitive as of yet. For now, Colonel Worf will remain Voyage exclusive. This might change at a later date of course. There might be new Voyage exclusive crew down the line, that would then be a good reason to push the current ones in the general pool. But like I said, nothing has been decided.

Colonel Worf is a good fit for this particular pack and was then added.

As always, your feedback on this is welcome :)

I like it. Gives us an opportunity to fuse them without relying on honor. Also gives those of us with bad voyage RNG the chance to get them.

I bought more of that pack than I probably should have, because Colonel Worf is in there.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Huge fan of Chancellor Gorkon, sad to see him in a themed pack with 4 stars I already have maxed.

A better use for him is in an event. Or a free reward (EV Suit Archer/Stop in the name of love Sarek/Merry Man Worf). I voted for him months ago, I assume he won the vote?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After I saw that episode for the first time several weeks back in my DS9 binge, I was surprised that Tosk hadn't been added yet, as I thought he was a really solid one-off character. But after looking at his stats, I am quite disappointed. They are on the low side of mediocre. I would guess only completionists will care to try to acquire him.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    Good adding Worf to a pack.

Haven't got him yet, but would rather buy packs (to build honor) than burn the 18k x 3 to FF the Voyage exclusive crew you cannot even FF via Voyages...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want, want, want Gorkon. Can't, can't, can't because McCoy and Spock are in there and they're who I'll get.

Exactly. Those are the only 2 I have FF'd and they would be 99% to pull them in a pack because of it!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...