Home Ready Room
Options

Begold help - Mirror Worf, Suliban Reed, or 1701 Sisko

cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Ready Room
Mirror Worf, Suliban Reed, or 1701 Sisko. I don't have any of these yet.
Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of them, but Worf is Mirror, Klingon, Next Generation, and DS9. It seems to me that he would be most potentially useful.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any of these, either, but I think I would take the Sisko. Most of his variants are legendary, so it's harder to get one.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a pretty cool Sisko
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Regent Worf isn’t bad but his skills are unimpressive at 1/5*...1/5* 1701 Sisko’s aren’t terribly better but he does have a third skill, for those who care about such things, and has an equal chance of being a bonus event crew going forward.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Personally I like Suliban Reed i had the tough choice between him and Nechayev (I think it was my first ever begold pull) , think he is the only a card, I at times had regretted passing up I think because of the Saboteur trait.
    He is also the only other "suliban" in the game after Silik.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd vote for Sisko, good bonus crew potential and three skills.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was torn between Sisko and Worf. Ended up going with my namesake even though I probably should have taken Sisko.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!