Home The Bridge

Express delivery - faction items and transmissions

Next to the Dabo wheel. What is it?

Comments

• Never mind. Should have checked Starfleet Communications

"To celebrate, we are also introducing the limited-time Express Delivery pack! This pack can be found in the Time Portal and contains Faction Items and Transmissions. Each pack is a 10x pull. All players will receive 10 pulls for FREE. The pack expires on June 13, 2018, at 12 noon ET (16:00 UTC)."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did it. That was great. I would give various currencies for that as a permanent feature.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea. I got a few 0* medical experiments for my last piece of equipment for Bell Riots Bashir, and several 2* encoded communique. Nothing else really jumped out as being highly needed at the moment.

I'm always supportive of new ideas - especially to promote goodwill with the player base. Kudos DB!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this idea! Wouldn't be against it coming back from time to time, or even being added to the Monday deals collection
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could even be a interesting permanent pack addition, for either credits or merits (please not as highly priced as the current 3-crew merit pack).
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    How much is it?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    elemntee wrote: »
    How much is it?
    It's free.

I have added the spoiler tag so DB don't read this, and put a price on it.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used all 10 pulls. Not a single dominion padd :(
    Looks like my new Sisko will have to wait for tomorrow's replicator uses
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    How much is it?
    It's free.

It's FREE :o
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is it?
    It's free.

As per the announcement, we all get ten free pulls.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about after ?
    Any option to purchase ?
  • What about after ?
    Any option to purchase ?

Not this time. It just disappears once you've gotten you 10 free pulls.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    You can't really miss it when you go for your Dabo spin...
  • I could swear I got more than 10 pulls from it, using the Buy Another button inside the result screen (but I wasn't counting the first few, so I'm not positive). I thought I'd done too many, so I went back to the main Portal screen, and it was gone. So I'm not sure if I got extras, or I just happened to click out at the right time (but the Buy Another button was still there)...
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    My "Buy Another" button disappeared after ten "buys".
  • I like this idea, but they didn’t drop the items that are historically hard to get from faction shuttles. So I really wouldn’t pay money or merits for a pull, as it is currently set up.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I like this idea, but they didn’t drop the items that are historically hard to get from faction shuttles. So I really wouldn’t pay money or merits for a pull, as it is currently set up.

Agreed. It was a very nice freebie, but nothing I would ever have purchased out right for dilithium or for any significant amount of credits or merits. It was all the easy to get stuff. I’m sure that some of the hard to get and the rarer items had the opportunity to drop, they just didn’t for me. Same with the transmissions. A single transmission isn’t of much value. Definitely not looking a gift horse in the mouth though. :)

• elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    FREE stuff and no more shuttle failures. What a time to be alive!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a dominion padd and some ancient films so a nice result.