Event Rewards Table MISTAKE – this week’s event: Turning Point - 06/07

There is no difference between 351-500 and 501-750

eh0ltauj56tl.png
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    8susttkq448f.png

You are not seeing all the rewards, scroll a bit more please :)

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I thought about that and I tried, but that is all that is showing on my iPad. It won't let me scroll right at all. Plus I figured that big gap at the right was a giveaway that there wasn't anything beyond the merits. My screen does not show trainers at all (until 1001-1500 when trainers are the 5th item.)

602rqkm1urqh.png

Only shows max 5 items, and the top 3 trophies.
  • Options
    XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    Mayhaps, if the event rewards were structured thusly, they would all be visible without any need to scroll sideways. ;)
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about that and I tried, but that is all that is showing on my iPad. It won't let me scroll right at all. Plus I figured that big gap at the right was a giveaway that there wasn't anything beyond the merits. My screen does not show trainers at all (until 1001-1500 when trainers are the 5th item.)

602rqkm1urqh.png

Only shows max 5 items, and the top 3 trophies.

What kind of iPad?
    I just tried on my iPad Mini 2 and I was able to scroll.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    What kind of iPad?
    I just tried on my iPad Mini 2 and I was able to scroll.

iPad4 - which is apparently maxed out to iOS 10.3.3 (Just figured out)

Yes, I need to/plan to upgrade...

but still useful info for you guys because these will likely be in use for a couple more years.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an iPad 2, but the game never really worked on it, so I use my phone. My iPad is basically only used for Netflix.
  • Options
    On a similar note, is there any kind of logic to the trainers that appear in the thresholds? I've gone back and looked at a few recent faction events, and it seems very inconsistent.