Home The Bridge

Ended up risking it all for Gaia Odo

mtIwpAd.png
This ended up being one of my best non-refill Voyage runs. Three purple crew (including the last star for Cardassian Kira!), 434 chrons, a decent amount of honor and replicator rations. Not bad.

Comments

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Lol. My todays 8h Voyage was 4 2* characters and pretty low on honor too... and not that much better on chrons.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I extended a voyage to 10 hours and got 4 4* crew (#3 for Vic, #3 for Anastasia, and 400 honor) plus over 800 chrons.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    Lol. My todays 8h Voyage was 4 2* characters and pretty low on honor too... and not that much better on chrons.

Sounds about how my voyages have gone this week.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. 8 hours is something I cannot do.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. 8 hours is something I cannot do.
    Give it time. When voyages started I was happy with natural 6. 4 month ago I was solidly doing 7-7.5. 2 month ago I did 8 from time to time. Now I do more 8 than 7.5, sometimes even on Eng/Med (though that usually not even 7).
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, I'd take that voyage as well I just need final stars on that Kira and Garak.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anybody else has problems with dilemmas in extended voyages lately? Twice in the last month I have extended just shy of 8 hours, knowing that I'd be able to get 2 additional dilemmas out of it. The 8-hour dilemma popped normally, then the voyage froze at the 10-hour point with the dilemma never popping.

I got my dilithium back the first time, and am waiting for my new ticket to get resolved the same way. It's upsetting to miss out on the 10-hour dilemma though, as somehow the simple dilithium refund feels insufficient... that chance at a 4* crew!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Has anybody else has problems with dilemmas in extended voyages lately? Twice in the last month I have extended just shy of 8 hours, knowing that I'd be able to get 2 additional dilemmas out of it. The 8-hour dilemma popped normally, then the voyage froze at the 10-hour point with the dilemma never popping.

I got my dilithium back the first time, and am waiting for my new ticket to get resolved the same way. It's upsetting to miss out on the 10-hour dilemma though, as somehow the simple dilithium refund feels insufficient... that chance at a 4* crew!

This is an ongoing problem. Many people, myself included, have had this happen. Mine happened 30 hours into my first attempt at a 70-hour-plus voyage to obtain all the voyage only crew. CS could only tell me to recall the voyage. The refunded all my dilithium as well.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • edited November 2018
    The Voyage Freeze bug is as annoying as the Portal Bug. They have been known about for years and it would appear that DB are just shrugging them off. We have to "Deal With It".

Deal with my closed wallet.
  • The Voyage Freeze bug is as annoying as the Portal Bug. They have been known about for years and it would appear that DB are just shrugging them off. We have to "Deal With It".

I had the voyage freeze bug (the first time I was trying to reach 20 hours for the achievement) but what is the portal bug?
  • The Voyage Freeze bug is as annoying as the Portal Bug. They have been known about for years and it would appear that DB are just shrugging them off. We have to "Deal With It".

I had the voyage freeze bug (the first time I was trying to reach 20 hours for the achievement) but what is the portal bug?

Some of us, playing on Android, see no display after opening a pack. So if we're "lucky" enough to win a behold, we have to blindly click where we know the select button to be, otherwise we are "frozen out" of the game. There is a thread in engineering.

Support suggested I buy an iPhone to solve their error. 😂

• Some of us, playing on Android, see no display after opening a pack. So if we're "lucky" enough to win a behold, we have to blindly click where we know the select button to be, otherwise we are "frozen out" of the game. There is a thread in engineering.

Support suggested I buy an iPhone to solve their error. 😂

I play on Android but this never happened to me (thankfully!). I guess most of us play on Android actually, so that is really a weird advice to give :/

• Today I got Mirror Janeway on a voyage, and then got a second when I cashed in on the 10x Purple Portal community reward from the event.

Curious to see if this is coincidence or lead up to a Janeway event. A not insignificant number of purple crew seem to be relevant for an encroaching event.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport