Home The Bridge

8 Missions per Faction?

I thought it was 6 per Faction when we have 3 Factions. I'm not complaining, though.

Comments

• They like to keep us guessing
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    This is another unannounced change -- not the first time we've seen that happen since they announced the change to 6-per-faction.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I love it! Use 12 time boosts to jump directly into a wave of 3500 point shuttles!

Is there a place in the forums or on the wiki that lists the skill breakdowns for each seat on every mission for this event? In my haste to complete the bigger-than-expected kickstart, I forgot to write them all down!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of 5-seater missions in this event.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

They added a second 3-seat and 5-seat mission to each faction, for a 2/4/2 breakdown.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

They added a second 3-seat and 5-seat mission to each faction, for a 2/4/2 breakdown.

That's what I thought initially, but S31, at least, is 1/5/2. Don't remember what the other two were.
  • webb
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Is there a place in the forums or on the wiki that lists the skill breakdowns for each seat on every mission for this event?

Yes. https://stt.wiki/wiki/Turning_Point/Faction_Missions. It's not filled in yet, but it should be soon. Just takes a bit of time.

Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, only 1 3 man shuttle for Section 31 : (
    Gues for my 4th shuttle I'll run the only shuttle with a med primary slot, Enlisted by Force, in the Terran Empire : /
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clone 7 wrote: »
    This is another unannounced change -- not the first time we've seen that happen since they announced the change to 6-per-faction.

True, they didn’t announce it would be 8 per, but they did say they might experiment with some events and wouldn’t be telling us ahead of time.
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    True, they didn’t announce it would be 8 per, but they did say they might experiment with some events and wouldn’t be telling us ahead of time.

I may have missed that. Do you have a link to the thread?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it was back when a two faction event was 6 per after they had told us they wouldn’t change from the “regular” 10 per, but I don’t even remember which event that was for sure. Sorry
  • Hunter247 wrote: »
    It is DB everything is based on RNG.

Must make pay day fun for the team

This

239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said on one faction mission event things would not be guaranteed. But that was for one faction event.

But also remember they reduced the number of faction missions for a reason. If they improve things, they could theoretically increase if not a problem to do so.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Exactly, a) they said that and b) it is the same for all. So zero a problem. More the contrary, we have to be flexible with our approach. Which is a good thing...

• Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Clone 7 wrote: »

I may have missed that. Do you have a link to the thread?

I have no idea how to link the thread, but here is my best try:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4307/clarification-regarding-the-galactic-series-event-and-faction-event-changes&ved=2ahUKEwjirs28ncLbAhX2IDQIHQKZABYQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0XAgIHZFEnXOm6juNWY3C5
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly, a) they said that and b) it the same for all. So zero a problem. More the contrary, we have to be flexible with our approach. Which is a good thing...

Once I found out, it took me about 3 seconds to alter my strategy. It’s an advantage anyway. And yes, I also found it good to have to change things and think from time to time. It keeps things fresh

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Capt Ajamm
    Link does say that all faction events could change the Max to chose from.
    Initially I thought it was just for single faction.
    But as you read you realize they are saying it is on going testing and changing for all Faction Events.
  • And the Mathimiticians scrambling.. lol
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    (shrug) Just another place where DB could really contain the blast by communicating more and more accurately.