Home Past Anomalies
Options

Princess Jadzia not giving bonus?

I just sent out a PJ and am noticing the icon on her in the shuttle isn't showing bonus. So I'm wondering if she's counting at all. She shows up in the top of my roster, but I can't be for certain without the "bonus" verification on her card which there isn't any.

v6tosnyp7zz6.png
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Getting a bonus here...

or9zfk1a4rfe.png

Perhaps it’s one of those bugs that only happens with one faction or even a specific mission?
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just so happened to be a few missions, other ones she seems to be giving the bonus/having "bonus" applied to her name. Odd things I guess.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Giving a bonus... have the missions on which she's not counted as crew consistent?

545mwszadztq.png
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s an interesting one...I’m running the exact same mission with Princess Jadzia in another slot and am getting the bonus marker:

u2fsmm7zvqxr.png
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw someone post a screenshot of a variation of this issue in Discord.

1701 Jadzia wasn't displaying bonus in one seat, but if he moved her one seat over, she was displaying as bonus.