Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage problems

I have been having a few problems with voyages lately with the screen going blank which up until now has not been a big problem for me as I did not have any dil invested in those voyages and they seemed to fix themselves after the next dilemma anyways.

The other day my voyage went into fast foreword mode and I finished 2h worth of voyage in just about 5mins... again not a real issue for me and not worth dealing with CS over.

HOWEVER, this morning when I got up I was at a dilemma when I opened voyages, the screen was blank and it would not give me my dilemma
xopx4v1ro14c.jpg

Even though I still had some antimatter left, I was able to hit recall and not knowing what else to do, I did that...

zgsjms4btz3j.png

it's currently recalling but if I don't get my stuff, I want my 200 + dil back and I am not going to accept the CS very politely telling me that there is nothing they can do.

However, is any one else having problems like this?

Comments

• Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had the blank log and items, but dilemmas not loading is an intermittent and annoying issue for me.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that blank log and items often happens with the stuck Voyage. It has happened to me just like that, and it's a known bug. File a ticket whether or not you get your loot back (which I'm sure you will), because CS will refund the last Dil you spent on a refill, and maybe a few other meager items.

I was hoping it was fixed with the recent update, but I guess not. Glad it didn't hit me this past week when I was doing a 50-hour Voyage (to get my final exclusive crew). :#

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Yes, that blank log and items often happens with the stuck Voyage. It has happened to me just like that, and it's a known bug. File a ticket whether or not you get your loot back (which I'm sure you will), because CS will refund the last Dil you spent on a refill, and maybe a few other meager items.

I was hoping it was fixed with the recent update, but I guess not. Glad it didn't hit me this past week when I was doing a 50-hour Voyage (to get my final exclusive crew). :#

Yes, I did get my dil reimbursed, so all's well that ends well.

I admit that I had much less problems with CS this time then in my last 3 encounters with them. Really if it hadn't been that I had spent $$ to get that Dil, I wouldn't have bothered at all .... having already decided that I did not want to deal with "those people" ever again because I am here to have fun, play a game and talk about Star Trek and not to get upset. But this person will get a good report at the end from me :)