Home Ready Room
Options

Tough BeGold

Help! I can't choose... I want them all!

up3u6vk556xs.png

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you remove emotion and just go on utility, Data is the clear winner.

Torres is 2 skill, so she's out immediately.
    Between Data and Sisko, Data has the higher voyage score, and the less common ENG skill.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Well, Sisko and Torres are both in two collections, while Data is in none. But I guess it's a bit early in the game for me to be playing collector.

Just compared Captain Sisko to Enemy Lines Sisko that I picked up last week, and they are identical in every way, except that the newer Sisko is slightly boosted, so that rules Captain Sisko out for me, I think.

Data it is, then. Time to finally star some Android nodes...
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collections are a factor, and one that I'm not used to considering. But with legendaries, you need to get all 5 copies so you have to ask yourself whether that's going to happen any time soon. I'd factor collections into 4* decisions much more than 5*.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Quite right you are, although I also see the choice of a first star on a gold to have a very long-term impact, since I'm very likely to choose that same crew member again in future beholds...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given my personal troubles with getting any versions of Data other than the 2* (though I myself picked up Tempted Data in a behold last month), I would also recommend Data. Good voyage score, can be helpful in the Gauntlet, and as you pointed out: can clear some Android-locked nodes in missions.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, I would choose Data.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have that Data at 2/5, and he's very useful.

Good for gauntlet if you don't have a Caretaker. (Which, I don't.)
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW Torres is not a bad 2 skill card but I too would still go with data, I only have Hollander so need an upgrade
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data for sure. He does have good gauntlet use. I don’t really take collections into co sideratuon.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    I'd factor collections into 4* decisions much more than 5*.
    The only collection that should factor in such decisions is Wild West one. Well, unless paired with "I'm already have this one so it's additional star" then "and it's on N collection" is actually useful when comparing adding said star to getting more useful 1/5.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both Data and Sisko at 3/5. Data has been useful for me at every star level. Sisko not as much (too many other crew with his skills). And as you noted, Enemy Lines Sisko is essentially the same (which raises a separate question about event planning, but I digress). Torres would be a non-factor for me in this particular behold. I think you chose wisely.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go with Data as well. Especially since you have EL Sisko already.
    Jim
    DB: Do Better