Home The Bridge

Sound Advice not so "sound" at all

The buy option on the right really doesn't seem like much of a bargain.

6me650fqyf7x.png

Comments

• JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I already posted that in Engineering. :D
  • I don't understand. You don't want another copy of a 4* you already have, a bunch of 3*s you already have and some ships you maxed out long ago?
  • JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    That and - I don't want to buy one pull for 650 dil if I can get one for 72 - look at the buttons! They got the second one wrong.
  • Oh I see it. I thought you were making fun of the selection of cards offered and the nearly certain aspect of getting your 17th copy of Ambassador Spock.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually bought it because I have all three of the purples FE, but am missing stars for each.

Strange to feel disappointed about getting a gold, but in the end Dax and the begold that gave me Commander Kira were nothing to complain about.
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I see it. I thought you were making fun of the selection of cards offered and the nearly certain aspect of getting your 17th copy of Ambassador Spock.

Well, I was talking about what Jassada pointed out specifically, but yours is also a valid observation.;)
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have Jadzia at 2/5 so I gave it a shot. I really should learn my RNG is awful...my OH got Tilly :'(

s32g0yhkt43c.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • RikerWasNumber1RikerWasNumber1 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I only have Jadzia at 2/5 so I gave it a shot. I really should learn my RNG is awful...my OH got Tilly :'(

s32g0yhkt43c.png

Im jealous of your rifle Janeway that doesn't respond well to things.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    She responds extremely well to coffee, though, I've heard... I know how she feels. ;)
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was one I was willing to take a rare gamble on. I only had 2 of them FF'd and did not have 2 of them, which I was hoping for at least one of the 2, plus I needed *s for the rest.

Silly me went hoping again. Got a Tuvok, (Already FF'd) and honor and schems. If it had at least been a behold, I would feel a little better about it...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the purples FFFE, Saving dil for something more useful/reasonable chance of getting something I don't already have.

Jim
    DB: Do Better