Home Engineering Room
Options

An Item You need ??

I didn't screenshot it, but in the gauntlet just now I won a three star item called "An Item You Need", with the icon of latinum. I can't figure out what this item was, and I can't find anything in the Wiki or in a google search to explain it. Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure it wasn't just regular old 3* latinum?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    It's certainly possible, but I don't usually get the stars and fanfare with an item reward, but I did with this. And I've never seen that label before.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, neither have I, at least not that I recall.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't restarted since, you'll find the item at the end of your inventory, assuming it's the first item of it's kind you've received.
  • Options
    I must have restarted...
  • Options
    guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭
    i'm pretty sure this occurs when you open a streak reward chest after your 4hr gauntlet timer has reset. as for what the reward is.... idk. probably nothing important.
  • Options
    I have seen this before also. My guess is it is a not-intended-to-be-user-visible backend placeholder that represents the system giving you an item it determined one of your crew needs, tailored specifically to you. Now as to how to determine which item that actually is and if it gave it to you, that is another thing.